Harrisburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• moving into harrisburg

by kushagarwal Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 11:35 AM

i am going to move in harrisburg for my job. i come from boston, i was wondering if harrisburg is lively in the night and what to do around harrisburg at night after work?

any help will be much appreciated.

• State Capitol

by FredThomas Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 5:44 AM

What days and times is the capitol building open for tours?

3 Answers Dec 30, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    • List of "Must See" in Harrisburg

by donhnick Online Now Oct 6, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I belong to a small group of retired directors and executives of a national organization, who once a year have a reunion to meet with former associates to renew old friendships and maintain bonds of personal contact. We usually meet in early to mid May at various locations east of the Mississippi. In 2011 we have chosen Harrisburg PA as our location. I would expect 15 to 25 people to come to the reunion in 2011. I would like encourage them to come to Harrisburg by informing them of some of the "Must See" points of interest in the Harrisburg/Hershey area. Most of us will probably arrive on a Thursday afternoon, and leave the following Sunday or Monday, so time is short. Suggestions & pictures of points of interest as well as nice and/or unique restaurants are welcomed.

2 Answers Oct 6, 2010 at 9:29 PM
    • Wedding

by Euteneuer Online Now Sep 5, 2008 at 9:44 AM

Can we reserve the Sunken Gardens for May 2, 2009? Please advise.

• ellielou's Profile Photo

restaurant recs Harrisburg/Hershey area?

by ellielou Online Now Nov 20, 2006 at 10:03 AM

I've already posted this on chowhound, but thought I'd try the VT community as well. I'm looking for a restaurant in the Harrisburg/Hershey area for dinner Wednesday night, before a Hershey Bears game!

The place should be inexpensive (mains in the10-15 & under range), casual, and have enough options to accomodate a quasi-vegetarian who eats fish. And, given that it's the day before Thanksgiving, the menu should have lighter fare options!

So, given these parameters, any recs at all out there?

Thanks!

5 Answers Nov 21, 2006 at 3:14 PM
    • rkid21's Profile Photo

restaurant

by rkid21 Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 7:48 PM

Can anyone recommend a nice place to have dinner in Harrisburg or Hershey after my graduation ceremony? I am looking for a restaurant that is not too expensive or fancy, but something special with really good food.

Thanks for any suggestions!
      rkid21

• Three Mile Island

by Nukework Online Now Sep 22, 2005 at 3:10 PM

I am looking for lodging close to Three Mile Island. Nothing expensive.

1 Answer Sep 30, 2005 at 9:33 PM