Harran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to go from Dogubayazit to Kars ?

Kars Jul 4, 2015 at 4:00 AM

how to go from Dogubayazit to Kars by public transport? How frequent is the bus? How much is the travelling time ? What is the fare ?
      Thanks

more
    • From IST airport to Hotel AC macka by marriott

Istanbul Jun 28, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Hi. I'm travelling to Istanbul on 4th July and was wondering how do I use the city metro and not taxi to reach hotel AC macka by marriott. I believe one can purchase the Istanbul kart at the airport.

more
    • Icmeler Bay or Marmaris hotel?

Marmaris Jun 28, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Hello, I will be traveling with my 3 grown up children to Marmaris in July, We will be celebrating my daughter's 15th birthday. The other 2 boys are 21 and 26 yrs old. I am not sure wether to stay in Marmaris or Icmeler Bay. We will stay 2 nights and on the day of my daughter's birthday I thought about taking a day trip to the turquoise coast. Any advice? I want it to be memorable for all of us in the best possible way.
      Thanks,

Waleska

more
    • Mobility scooters

Hisaronu Jun 24, 2015 at 7:37 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is anywhere in Hisaronu where you can hire a mobility scooter for the duration of the holiday, we are visiting there in 2 weeks and my mum has has arecent accident and cannot walk very far so if possible would like to hire a mobility scooter to help here get around, thanks

more
    • Comic book stores

Antalya Jun 28, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Is there any comic book stores in antalya that sell Marvel and DC's comics, action figures ... ?

more
    • Where to go in 8 days in eastern Turkey?

Van Jul 4, 2015 at 12:41 AM

I will arrive in Van on 21/7 and then travel in eastern Turkey. I will fly back from Erzurum on 29/7.Can everyone give me advice on how to spend these 8 days in eastern Turkey? One to two important castles or museums are enough for me. I hope the places can be of different features. Thanks a lot.

more
    • Weather in October

Istanbul Jul 2, 2015 at 11:23 AM

What is the average weather in Istanbul for early October and what clothes should I pack?

more
    • ddevronn's Profile Photo

Hiking/trekking in turkey during summer

Turkey Jul 3, 2015 at 3:02 AM

I'm looking for a 1-2 day hiking/trekking route in Turkey for
      - one adult and one 14 year old
      - end of July, beginning of August (so preferably somewhere cooler like marmara/karadeniz)
      - medium level

I have found that the Yedigoller area seems nice, but I can't seem to find any info on the route (how hard it is, how long it is, route map etc)

And as far as I found online, the karadeniz routes seem to be quite difficult.

Any ideas and links would be appreciated.

more
    • is it safe to travel to marmaris

Marmaris Jun 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM

is it safe to travel to marmaris

more
    • Travel from Tasucu to Ankara

Tasucu Jun 10, 2015 at 1:56 AM

I want to travel from Tasucu to Ankara. I have found the Metro Turizm Bus company but they won't allow me to book online my tickets since I'm not Turkish citizen. They told me that I have to go to their offices but they won't give me their address either. I have found this address in Tasucu from google maps but I'm not sure if it's the right one: Metro Turizm, Re┼čadiye Mh., 33980 Silifke/Mersin. Does anyone know if this is the right address or even better can someone give me a better route to reack Ankara from Tasucu or a company where I will be able to book my ticket online? (if there is a way to reach Istanbul from Tasucu it would be better.) Thank you in advance.

more
    • Spice Market

Istanbul Jun 29, 2015 at 5:49 AM

I have a stopover in Istanbul for 6.5hours and I would love to visit the Spice Market. I planned on getting there and back in time for my conecting flight. But I've been told not to risk it as the traffic can be horrendous, public transport is unreliable and taxis can be risky. What do I?? risk missing my connecting flight!!

more
    • Where to shop and does it really look dead?

Kas Jun 13, 2015 at 5:01 PM

Hello!

I will be visiting Kas with my family this summer. Now, I've read quite a lot about Kas already and know that it's a small town with very little tourism, which is amazing. I've also read a lot about the restaurants and nightlife and it all seems nice. Although, I've seen a lot of cities in Turkey and the shopping was quite amazing in most cities, I haven't found anything on Kas. I did see some pictures of a few old shops with souvenirs and hardly any people.. Is it really dead there or were these pictures taken at unfortunate times? Is it really that peaceful and silent?

Anyhow, where could I shop for clothes and shoes etc. (fake designer stuff). I'm such a dork, I know. Also, is it really that dead?

more
    • happycouple's Profile Photo

Driving from Istanbul to the North Turkey - Trabzon

Turkey Jun 29, 2015 at 6:32 AM

We (Family 5 Adults / 4 Children) are travelling to Turkey total of 13 days (July end) two days in Istanbul then drive all the way to the north (5-7 days) then 4 days in Bursa and Istanbul. in the North we want to visit ( Uzungol, Rize, Trabzon, Ayder and Ordu), Renting a Renault Trafic a 9 seater Van (5 Adults, 4 Children), distance of almost 1000 KMs, Our plan is to stop in the towns every 3-4 hours drive and rest for a tea and refreshment on the road. Experience travelers and Turkey lovers/local residents; please suggest stop stations at nice towns / cities on our way until reaching Samsun then on the way to Trabzon.

Please suggest a route to take and advised stops (we may stop for overnight one or two times depends where we reach).

Is it better to stop in certain recommended cities/towns pre-planned? or in general stop anywhere we like and make our stations random and according to the move of the driving and throughout the journey.

T  H  A  N  K   Y O U

more
    • Where to go?

Turkey Jun 14, 2015 at 5:47 AM

Hello!

This summer my family and I are planning to go to different cities and towns, we decided on a few cities already. We've been to Turkey loads of times and I've seen quite a lot already, such as Kusadasi, Didim, Fethiye, Marmaris and Bodrum.. Since I'm not that old and my sister isn't either, we're just hoping to go somewhere we can relax on the beach and go out for some drinks at night and chat with other tourists. I was looking for something like Bodrum or any of the other places I mentioned.. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

(Also, preferably a place where we can shop till we drop :))

Thank you!

more
    • How is in Istanbul in general?

Istanbul Jun 16, 2015 at 6:57 AM

I would like to visit Istanbul for vacation and would love to hear your impressions and ask about price range in general?

more