Varanasi 10 hours ago

would like to bag pack travel and see
      around places neat clean simple
      affordable no frills room

Srini

more
    • Places to visit in Varansi

Varanasi Apr 14, 2014 at 4:11 AM

I have to go to Varanasi for attend 7th may relative marriage ,i will reach @ varanasi on 6th may and i have a full day and morning of 7th may to visit this holy place . Please advice what to do and where to visit in this short of time .I like to visit where i can take pics . Sarnath and evening Ganges arti is in my list already . but i m not sure camera is allowed in sarnath temple or not? so please advice where i can do more fun . Thanks

more
    • abdielf's Profile Photo

Is April a good time for travel thru Uttar Pradesh?

by abdielf Online Now Oct 25, 2007 at 1:08 AM

Is it a good time to decide traveling on April thru Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehra-dun, Mussorie, etc.?

I want to be able to do some water rafting, trekking, and visit monuments and places, all that in a period of 4 days!

Abdiel

1 Answer Nov 1, 2007 at 1:39 PM
    • abdielf's Profile Photo

Shatabdi express tickets info

by abdielf Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 8:38 PM

Hi, do you remember how much does tickets cost for the shatabdi express from Delhi to Haridwar, and how did you get them? Do yo have to get them on advanced?

Best regards,

Abdiel.

2 Answers Oct 9, 2007 at 9:16 PM
    • Accomodation in Haridwar

by vishwajit76 Online Now May 19, 2007 at 1:41 AM

Dear Guys,

Iam planning to travel to Haridwar in the second week of June. I want to know whether this will an appropriate period to visit there and secondly I need some info. about budget hotels available there. Furhter I would glad if someone cold let me know whether its feasible to travel to Rishikesh in one day. Look fwd. to hear from you people.

Take care, Vishwajit

4 Answers May 25, 2007 at 5:40 AM
    • excellent budget accom that suits a young child

by hadidooda Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 11:51 AM

Can you recommend accomodation that will suit a 5 year old? I am looking for buget.

• guruji

by praveen_kumar Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 8:09 AM

Hello friends,
      I am going to come to haridwar in one month. Some people have told me about a woman called Guruji. She is a saint. But I dont have her address. Can you please help me?
      If you can give me some more information also, I will highly appreciate.

Thank you.

1 Answer Apr 25, 2006 at 10:51 PM
    • Corbett Tiger Reserve

by canadianclodio Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 10:13 PM

Hello, What do you think our chances would be of seeing wild tigers (there's no chance at all - maybe if you're lucky - there's a good chance - there's a very good chance) and wild elephants (there's no chance at all - maybe if you're lucky - there's a good chance - there's a very good chance) inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve during a two-three day stay in Feb. or March, 2005? Would this park-reserve be the best place in India to see these animals? What would be the best way to visit? Thank you for your help. Clodio

5 Answers Jul 1, 2004 at 2:12 PM
    • Himalayputra's Profile Photo

Yamunotri - Saptarishi Kund

by Himalayputra Online Now Apr 29, 2004 at 8:59 PM

i am planning to visit Yamunotri in May2004. i've heard about the lake called Saptarishi Kund above Yamunotri, which is the actual birth-place of Yamuna. It has been stated that the way to reach Saptarishi Kund is very difficult. How difficult is it? If anyone who has actually gone up there could give a detailed account, I'll be thankful. Aravind

8 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 6:13 AM