Harbin Travel Answers

change location

Hospitals in Harbin

by Dayne1 Online Now Aug 4, 2006 at 6:09 PM

I am a resident of Gifu -city japan. I have a japanese employee that is married to a chinese national from Harbin.

Recently, she has flown back to Harbin claiming her dad is hospitalized with an unknown(unknown to her husband)illness. She took with her USD$4,000 cash , that she says will pay for her dads hospitals cost since he has no medical insurance.

She has been gone 3 weeks now and she told her husband she is working part0time now since all the money she had is gone. Her husband insisted on coming to see her and see her father in the hospital. She refused his offer and tols him to stay and work and send a 1000 dollars each month for her fathers medical bills.

Now , being american, i am really suspecting that this woman has duped her husband.

So, my question is. what is the name of the best hospital in Harbin. ? She told him he is staying at the best hospital and that is why the bills are high.

someone gimme a hand here, cause i really feel sorry for the guy.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Confucius's Profile Photo

Hospitals in Harbin

by Confucius Online Now Aug 4, 2006 at 8:03 PM

I would say Dongcai Hospital is among the best in Harbin. More serious illnesses are sent to Shenyang's regional military hospital.

This sounds to me like an obvious dupe. Your Japanese friend should go to Harbin, track her down and try to get his money back.
    "Unknown illness". What a bunch of bamboo shoots! (Chinese B.S.)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines