change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day trips to Victoria Falls from Livingstone

Victoria Falls Apr 6, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Hi,

We are a South African family of 3 travelling to Livingstone but would like to visit both the Zambian and Zimbabwean sides of Victoria Falls. How do we get to Zimbabwean side and back and what are the costs involved, as I assume the cost to bring our vehicle across will be expensive?

more
    • Traveling to Harare Irovy factories

by Bettyabeth Online Now Feb 16, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I was here in 1974.I shopped at a factory on the outskirits of town for Ivory pieces. They had rings for 5.00 and small carved animals for 5.oo and up. I was wondering if this type of stores are still around?

15 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 8:34 AM
    • harare-lusaka

by eckomew Online Now Feb 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM

hi! im from DUBAI in planning a vacation in Zimbabwe i try to book myself.my destination is in HARARE but then my TOUR TRAVEL will start in Lusaka,Zambia and end at Johannesburg.. now my 1st question is how am i going to LUSAKA if im from HARARE?is there a transportation i can use like TRAIN,BUS or TAXI? my 2nd question is how im going to return from JOHANNESBURG to HARARE? i want to know about the transportation i can use..
      thank you!

2 Answers Mar 14, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    • contact number of cresta oasis hotel harare

by jegatha Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Can some give me contact number of cresta oasis hotel harare?

• sebblit7's Profile Photo

B&B for around US$60?

by sebblit7 Online Now Sep 28, 2006 at 4:38 AM

Hi all, anyone know of decent B&B accommodation in Harare for around US$60/night the place should have internet connection (preferably wireless) but not essential.

Cheers
      Steve

1 Answer Oct 9, 2006 at 8:22 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Harare to Victoria Falls flights/coaches

by Durfun Online Now Jan 13, 2006 at 4:08 PM

I am looking for assistance on the following for two of my cousins touring Africa:

1. Harare - Vic Falls return; frequency, timings & fares
      2. Coach for Harare - VFalls return; journey duration, frequency & fares.
      3. Harare - Nairobi; flight frequency & fares

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
      Darshan

3 Answers Jun 20, 2006 at 5:24 AM
    • Travel in Zimbabwe

by cullymore Online Now Sep 1, 2005 at 3:38 PM

Hi Myself and my girlfriend are spending 3 days in Zimbabwe on the 13th of October 2005 ( flying into Harare where we have to make our way to Vic falls ) i need to know if it is safe to travel there at the moment. Is the airport safe? also I know the situation with the economy so will it be very expensive there at the moment? Iv been getting alot of mixed views from different websites but at this stage im considering cancelling my trip is there anyone out there who has been to Zim lately

1 Answer Oct 11, 2006 at 8:02 AM
    • Where to Stay? Accomodations in Harare

by Diaspora Online Now Jan 15, 2004 at 3:53 PM

Good day All! I am hoping you all can assist me with some travel tips for Harare Zimbabwe. I am looking for a fairly cheap place to stay. Budget is approximately10-20 US/day. Want to be in the heart of Harare however don't want to end up in a place that doubles as a brothel. Also, looking for evening venues that might just give me that long awaited chance to hear Oliver Mutukudzi. Thanks a bunch in advance! Oh, also any travellers headed to Zim in February please jot me a line I would love to meet for coffe and exchange notes. Thanks all! Diaspora

3 Answers Sep 10, 2004 at 10:40 AM