change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Tengu Izakaya branch at Tennozu Isle/Shinagawa

Shinagawa May 15, 2015 at 10:07 AM

I've been to Tengu Izakaya branch at Shinjuku Minami Guchi and quite like it. I read that there are many branches but I can't find the store locator. Would like to find one near my hotel which is located at Tennozu Isle. I even read somewhere that there is a branch at Shinagawa. However, not a detailed description of the exact location.

Would anyone be able to help, please?

To, Mel

more
    • drjlim's Profile Photo

Need advice on Tokyo for 5nights

Tokyo May 24, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Will be travelling (2pax) to Tokyo Dec 6-12...or 11..still fixing itinerary.
      1. Can anyone recommend a hotel that is convenient for subway travel?
      2. We plan to visit disneyland and disneysea???...will two days be enough? How do we get to these resports from the city?
      3. Would there be time to get to Osaka universal studios as well and catch an afternoon flight from Tokyo maybe on the 11th then stay at an airport hotel in tokyo for a morning flight leaving Tokyo on te 12th?

more
    • I need an answer.

Tokyo Apr 30, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit Japan with my son who is 12. I am slightly worried after looking into it because of the many 'erootic' and rude things on display at shops right in the front door. Also as my son will want to visit game shops (He loves retro games and I gave him an old SEGA for his birthday). Should I worry?

more
    • BelsT's Profile Photo

Food supplements

Tokyo May 9, 2015 at 10:04 PM

Wil there be no problem at the airport if I bring my food supplements?

more
    • BelsT's Profile Photo

Where to change yen?

Tokyo May 5, 2015 at 5:59 AM

I'll be bringing some yen when I go to Japan this month and just exchange my currency to yen when I'm already in Tokyo. Will this be easy to do? Or should I exchange more yen now? What about withdrawing from ATMs? I don't want to bring so much cash. Can I also use a debit card in paying for hotel, etc?

more