hi there, i m recently getting married , decided about mahabaleswar for honeymoon on march 2015, but never visited there.
(1) nice ,safe, clean, near to market hotels with good non-veg food facilities , 24 hrs water n electric backup facility with good staff etc, so to have hasslefree honeymoon.
(2) will be much grateful, if any suggestion for sight seeing and how to go. any local cab services availble for sight seeing..
(3) booked bus ticket from vashi, by neeta travels , while returning back buses are available , without advance booking ?
looking forward for any suggestion and advance thanks ....
I'll be travelling to Goa from 24th till 26th Jan in a group of 6 people.
Can some one suggest me the best place(s) to stay ?
Since we're a group of backpackers we are not expecting the place to be glitzy, it should closer to places(bars/restaurants) where locals visit.
And of course we want to try local Goan curries so please suggest some restaurants as well.
What we are looking for is a place closest to sea and be more vibrant. I've gone through some blogs recommending Candolim but there are negative reviews as well of the place being chaotic. Any ideas ?
I am planning with my wife and 5year old kid during 19th Jan. Read a news report(in chennai) about possible showers during Jan17th. Is it safe? Also is there any travel advisory for tourists nay of you know about against travel during Jan (2015)? Please advice.
I with my family(4 adults) are reaching by flight to Kochi in 1st week of march and intend to spend 1 week travelling around.. Could someone be kind enough to suggest me the places and cities to visit , best beaches to have bath, also about hotel accomodation (reasonably good)?.
I'm going to Chennai next week. I'll land at about 3:30am local time and need to get to my hotel. The hotel is very close (3 or 4km tops). I'll be travelling on my own without kids or heavy baggage.
I am wondering if it will be easiest for me to find a taxi when I land or if it would be better to book in advance. Would appreciate advice on:
- if its possible to get a taxi at that time
- if the taxis from the airport are regulated or if there are many scammers
- if booking in advance s the best option if anyone knows of a good firm
We are going to Kerela July for a few days 3 nights, and want to spend a few days in on the backwaters, for a bigger group 12 people, can you please give some 'local' houseboat rental companies. Thanks
Also is this the rainy season?
Is your luggage checked or does it stay with you?
If checked is it safe?
What class of train should I consider?
What train line should I use?
Traveling from Delhi to Mathura, staying 2 nights.
Traveling from Mathura to Agra, staying 2 nights.
Traveling from Agra to haridwar, staying 4 nights.
Hi. We are three travelers wanting to go on a houseboat trip from Kochi to relax and see the beautiful sights - does anyone have any recomdations recarding this? When and where to order and what to expect! Any suggestions for the duration of the trip? Many thanks in advance!!
Hello Everyone. I have just joined the site and excited to be here. I stay in Hyderabad and planing to visit a forest called Chincholi and a Dam called Chandrampalli which are very near to Hyderabad. There are many people who have visited the place for trekking and I have not been able to get any more information about the place apart from the trekking point of view.
My questions to the people who have visited the place are -
1. Is there an accommodation available at that place. I don't want to stay in lodges in Gulbarga, the biggest town nearby.
2. If yes, then is it good enough for a family and kids?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Will reach in Delhi in morning at around 9 am and in night take another train for Dehradun at 11.20 pm. We want to cover the local tourist spot in Delhi during our 12 hrs. stay at capital. Please suggest on below
1) Any budget accommodation nearby New Delhi Railway station to keep our bags and fresh up
2) Suggest local tourist spots in and around New Delhi Railway station which we can cover till 10 pm in evening
3) Also guide us for local transport we can avail for sightseeing (any package ?) and their likely fare.
Hello, so i have a solo trip booked for 21st of january 2015 to india to pursue a program there. With yhe constant bombardment of terro threats and warnings all over the world including india, and not to mention the constant concern of family members. I would like to know what peoples oppinions or knowledge of south indias (kerala) safety level? I know i will have transfers to and from the airport but I really want to know if i ahould be concerned or not?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|