change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• turtlelover's Profile Photo

coming to JI

Jekyll Island Aug 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM

When is the best time to visit Jekyll Island to view turtle migration, hatching, etc.

more
    • Looking for a Country Western Bar to dance.

Atlanta Aug 5, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I am traveling to Atlanta soon and looking for a place to enjoy line dancing and two stepping with people. When I lived in North Carolina these places were very easy to find but since moving to the Midwest I have not found a single place to go. Are there any of these types of places specifically around Roswell, Georgia?

more
    • How Much Does Lake RBR (richard b russslle) cost????

Elberton Jul 23, 2014 at 8:51 AM

I need to know how much the lake costs if anything ......

more
    • Rain, rain, rain

Blairsville Aug 18, 2014 at 6:58 AM

What to do on rainy days?

more
    • labor day weekend

Vogel State Park Jul 23, 2014 at 4:42 PM

we have not ever been to Vogal & we actually don't live far away. if we need a cabin for August 30-September 1st and we want our cabin to be on the fishing lake and we have 10+ people which cabin would best fit us?

more
    • where to move to in atlanta

Atlanta Aug 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

My boyfriend is moving to Atlanta middle of September for a 9 month internship, he hasn't had time to look for an apartment/flatshare, so I'm just trying to help out, his work is on the Interstate North Parkway, near Strayer University, I think. Can anyone tell me the best area to look for accommodation? Either close by, or easy commute. Obviously living in the UK and having never been to Atlanta, we are a little out of our depth. Thanks

more
    • Hotel Advice

Savannah Aug 7, 2014 at 7:38 AM

We will be a first time visitors to Savannah, staying 2 nights. In reading reviews etc. it looks like you have to at least see the River walk but its mostly tourist traps. I'd like a brief summary of what to do in a day (the must sees) and advice on a good clean Hotel centrally located. Thank you!!

more
    • Internatinal flight leaving from domestic terminal

Atlanta 19 hours ago

My international flight is leaving from A concourse in Atlanta, has anyone gone thru security in the domestic terminal for an internaitonal flight?

more
    • Kelmacmar's Profile Photo

Where to go and what to do in Savannah for one-night/day stay

Savannah Jul 22, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Hello! My fifteen-year-old son and I are driving to Charlotte from Fort Lauderdale next week and are planning to stop for the night in Savannah on the way. We should be arriving in Savannah between 4 and 5 p.m. and don't have a firm time to leave the next day. It's my first time in Savannah. Can anybody suggest any must-do's for us in the time we're there? We haven't booked a hotel yet, so we're open, but wherever we stay can't be super expensive, so I'm pretty sure the historic district is out. We both love to walk (although not so much in the sweltering heat and so, would rather get our walking in on the evening we get there) and love history, and we love eating, too. As a side note, I'm on a quest to run in all fifty states and plan to run while I'm there. Any suggestions as to where to do that? Again, that would probably be at night, too, in an effort to avoid heatstroke :)
      Thank you!

more
    • Any road rules for an Australian visitor in a car?

Atlanta Aug 18, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Sorry - I posted this as a comment when really it is a question. Well, I am an Aussie and I thought these reviews so scary they could not be true. So I tested the whole VT site. I looked for dangers in places in Australia that I knew. The biggest danger on the roads was hitting sheep or roos. In the water, sharks, the swimming sort not the human sort. People in Australian cities are described as I know the vast majority to be - friendly and polite, helpful. Not a big showing of the criminal or mean. Husband and I are taking a car tour of the deep south in October, and I am deeply disturbed by all I read here. Terrified actually. Am making sure my affairs are in order. Other than the Amtrak NO to Memphis, I can't convince him to take buses. Crikey. Any words of comfort? To make it worse, we'll be driving on what for us is the wrong side of the road. Not good for the locals or us. Any road rules we should know of?

more