Travel Answers
Haparanda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kungsleden trip from Abisko to Hemavan July / August 2015.....

Abisko Nationalpark May 27, 2015 at 6:37 AM

Hello there, my name is Richard from Cornwall in England......

Myself & three of my best friends will be travelling to Hemavan in the last week of July 2015.... We're trying to find a secure or sensible place to park & leave our car in or near to Hemavan for a few weeks?....... Also we're searching for information on bus? coach? Or train? Journeys from Hemavan up to Abisko for the four of us plus our backpacks?.....
      Oh & I'm really having differculty finding any information about edible roots? Or plants? Along the Kungsleden trail in summer / autumn? Water & berries & mushrooms I do already know about though...... Oh & fishing :-)
      Many thanks to anyone who can help us please.......

more
    • Finishing 4 days of hiking in Nikkaluotka, lodging/transportation options

Abisko Nationalpark May 11, 2015 at 2:36 PM

Hi, my 2 sons (11 and 9) and I are hiking from Abisko to Nikkaluotka in July. We've already booked the huts at Abiskojaure, Alesjaure and Vistas.

When we get to Nikkaluotka (after 34 km day of hiking from Vistas), what do you suggest regarding lodging or transportation to Kiruna?

Thanks,

Roque

more
    • Shopping in haparanda

by grahnnie Online Now Sep 30, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Do you have any big shoppingcentres up there..have heard some rumours about a new shopping centre being built there, is that true?? What shops are coming there?

Is there any store selling Pippi Långstrum clothes in haparanda????

• Travel Haparanda -> Oulo using public transport.

by wilddane Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 8:14 AM

Hello !

Im from denmark living in haparanda, and i have to take a bus to oulu to catch a flight home - but im wondered about how in the world ill get there by using any public transport avaible and is it even possible?!

Lars

9 Answers Nov 10, 2006 at 8:34 AM
    • Holsbybrunn or not Holsbybrunn?

by Alyonka_ukr Online Now Mar 19, 2006 at 9:21 AM

hi gyus! real shakespeare question for me: I've got a choice between going to Holsbybrunn, region of Jonkoping, or Haparanda, region of Norbotten, in Sweden this summer. I'm from Ukraine so I don't know too much about Sweden but I want to travel in this beautiful Nordic country. If you know what's the best varient, please, tell me. if you can, please right to me to androme_da@mail.ru

Thanks! I'll send u a postal card from ukraine!