change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JohanW's Profile Photo

Multi day tour operator in Jamaica

Jamaica Oct 5, 2015 at 12:34 PM

I would like to go to Jamaica, but not by myself and I don´t have any friend that want to go there right now.

I was booked on a 10 day roundtrip in Jamaica, by Swedish tour operator called International Reggae Travel, in the end of december 2015, but they had to cancel the trip due to low interest.

The only other trip, with focus on not only seniors, to Jamaica I found was Gadventures:

Do you know any other tour operators that can help me experience Jamaica together with a group of other travelers? I don´t want to get stuck in all inclusive-hotels... I love reggae and want to learn more about the rastafari culture, spend some time at the beautiful beaches and make a visit to Kingston.

There are a lot of one day tours by operators like Viator, but that's not what i'm looking for.

• JohanW's Profile Photo

Ferry or cruise ship?

Montego Bay Oct 4, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Are there any ferries or cruise ships to Montego Bay from other countries? I know there are a lot of cruise ships, but I'm just looking for transportation - not a 7-10 day cruise. 1-3 nights is ok.

I know I will go to Jamaica, but I don´t know which other country in the Caribbean or Central America i want to go to. Flights from Mexico or any country in the Carribbean to Montego Bay seems to be expensive and tricky.

Near Hanover