change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TheresaS5's Profile Photo

vernal pictures

Vernal Mar 18, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Where's a good place to go get pictures done?

more
    • Las vegas how many miles to go?

Bryce Canyon National Park Mar 21, 2014 at 5:11 PM

From Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon,how long it will take me?

more
    • September 2014 PC events?

Park City Apr 7, 2014 at 7:11 PM

I live in Salt Lake, and have friends coming to visit in September 2014. We are staying up at PCMR, and I am looking for ideas as to activities, etc. I can't find any festival, etc. calendars out for that far ahead. Any ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance.

more
    • mrsdoc83's Profile Photo

getting to Moab

Moab Apr 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM

My husband will be going to Moab for a conference and I'm helping with the travel itinerary.

We fly from out of state and I wonder if there is a major airport closer than Salt Lake City (yes, I am doing more research on this myself, now, too) --

Also, once we get to the major airport of choice, what is the best driving route to get into Moab?

Thanks!
      C

more
    • how to get from Canyon to Canyon by public transportation

Bryce Canyon National Park Mar 19, 2014 at 8:41 AM

is there a way to get from grand canyon to Bryce canyon by public transportation. I want to visit all the parks starting out from Vegas but I don't want to have to take day trips that return to Vegas daily. I want to go from one Canyon to the other by public transportation.

more
    • 2 weeks trip from Zion to southern california

Utah Mar 20, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Hi there,

I am planning a trip for September 2014 for 2 weeks, we are a French couple in our 40's. we would like to mix our holidays with some hiking and then some rest /visiting the southern coast of California. We know pretty well Northern California. In France we are based in the French Alps.
      I have a main itinerary in mind but would appreciate few pointers to adjust the logistic/itinerary.
      First week we would like to concentrate our visit to Zion Park & Bryce, couple of days each to have a fair amount of time for hiking.
      Then we would like to drive off from Las Vegas to L.A and possibly go down to San Diego.
      So first question : I was wondering if I should take a flight from Paris to Las Vegas or Salt lake city ?
      Looking at the map if I we start off from Las vegas, we would drive up to Zion and Bryce and go back down by more or less the same route. Would it be more interesting to land in Salt lake and drive down to Zion, Bryce and then to Las vegas etc ...
      Secondly : 1 week ish would be sufficient to visit the coast from Santa Barbara to San Diego ? ( not having to rush around)
      Are we trying to fit too many things or drive too much over two weeks ?
      Many thanks in advance for your ideas !

more
    • goodfish's Profile Photo

Post-hike beers in Hanksville

by goodfish Online Now Apr 16, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Those of you who know me will laugh.

We'll be in Hanksville for a couple of days to hike Goblin, Horseshoe and Little Wild Horse. Of the grand choice of three cafes in town, is there ANYWHERE we can get a cold brew at the end of the day or do we need to stock a cooler of better brews in Moab to bring along? There is a convenience store that looks to carry some beer (probably 3.2) but, well, you know...

Same goes for Torrey, as long as I'm asking the question - will be there for a few days as well.

4 Answers Sep 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM