change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Cheapest Train Fare From Frankfurt to Salzburg

Frankfurt am Main Dec 10, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Planning on a trip from Frankfurt to Salzburg in mid April. Is three months in advance the soonest you can purchase tickets on Bahn? I thought I saw some 29 euro fares the other day but now appears 49 is the cheapest. What can i expect to pay for this 6.5 hour plus trip that transfers in Munich? Any advice or tips? Thanks!!

more
    • hildiemel

by hildiemel Online Now Dec 1, 2008 at 2:13 PM

Do you have an address for the the City Hall?

3 Answers Dec 1, 2008 at 3:23 PM
    • Churches in Steinheim am Main

by eggsmaher Online Now Nov 26, 2008 at 7:11 PM

Can any one tell me a little about the history of the churches in Steinheim am Main: The church of St Nicholas which is just off Uferstrasse and the Church of St John the Baptist which is in the Alt Stadt. When were they built? I have found information which says that St Nicholas Kirche predates the one in the Alte Stadt. Is this true? Or has the St Nicholas church building been rebuilt, perhaps after World War 2 damage? Can anyone help?

• Rent a bike in Hanau

by Skovdaddy Online Now Apr 16, 2008 at 7:33 PM

Does anyone know of anywhere to rent a bike in Hanau? I used to live there as a child, and one of my favorite childhood memories is biking along the many trails of Hanau. I want to rent a bike for a day to just ride around and explore just like I did when I was a kid.

3 Answers Apr 17, 2008 at 7:35 AM
    • dinehpug's Profile Photo

Trains

by dinehpug Online Now Oct 2, 2004 at 8:18 AM

I am taking a trip to paris and I would like to travel by train...can anyone tell me where I should look? I am traveling from Hanau to Paris with the lowest price I can get... What train and how much...

8 Answers Oct 5, 2004 at 5:53 AM