Hana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• best tour to pearl harbor

Maui May 21, 2015 at 7:19 PM

In November, our family is going to be in Maui for the first time. I want to treat my husband who is a history buff to a trip to oahu and pearl harbor. Anyone experience this, probably looking for a tour.

more
    • Questions About Hana

by Anonymous12 Online Now Jul 24, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Hello,

I am planning on moving to Hawaii sometime next year, and I am considering residing in the city of Hana. But I have a few questions about it.

Is housing affordable in Hana? What is the estimated price range for renting a home? I was hoping to rent a small and detached/private 2 bedroom house when I moved there, and I was looking to spend in the ballpark of $800-$850 a month.

Are there any job opportunities there?

Finally, are there stores within the vicinity of Hana, or would you have to go out of your way to find them?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

3 Answers Jul 25, 2014 at 4:06 AM
    • JeffW32's Profile Photo

Safe Snorkeling?

by JeffW32 Online Now Jun 22, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Ive been reading about the waters near Hana are infested with sharks and jelly fish. Is this true? Is there any safe place to snorkel near Hana?

1 Answer Jun 22, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    • Best cabin numbers at Waianapanapa?

by MakanaOfMaui Online Now Feb 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Can someone tell me which are the best cabin numbers at Waianapanapa? I haven't been in almost 10 years. I'd like to stay close to the water, but away from other cabins. Mahalo for your feedback!

• mostaque's Profile Photo

Thai Food on the left side of Hana Highway(Rt360) on the way to Hana

by mostaque Online Now Apr 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM

A women name Tak sells Thai food near Hana on Rt 360, Hawaii. She playes Hindi music most of the time. Sells precooked Thai food. She is runing that small restaurant for lots of yrs. She told us that she lives there for 41 yrs. I misplaced her phone number - any one has it or if you go that way & stop there to eat or drink - please pick up her Phone Number for me.

Thanks

• marcelagain's Profile Photo

Any other airline into Hana besides Pacific Wings?

by marcelagain Online Now Oct 26, 2007 at 1:14 PM

Hi there.
      I am looking for a flight 27 oct from Honolulu to Hana
      It seems there is a flight around 11.00.
      Return should be 30 october.
      I know that Pacific Wings flies that routing, but is there any other airline on a direct (nonstop or either 1 stop) point to point flight between these 2 airports?
      Meaning no transfers along the way??
      Thanks for urgent reply
      Marcel

2 Answers Oct 26, 2007 at 11:35 PM
    • From Airport to Hotel

by chabab Online Now Oct 6, 2006 at 4:34 PM

Hello. If I land at Hana's airport, how to I get to the Hotel Hana Maui if I do not rent a car? Does anyone know how much that taxi transport will cost?

2 Answers Oct 19, 2006 at 7:55 PM
    • Transportation

by chabab Online Now Oct 1, 2006 at 9:10 AM

Are there any shuttle services? Plan to stay at HOTEL HANA MAUI but won't have a car rental.

3 Answers Sep 14, 2007 at 3:23 PM
    • swdke's Profile Photo

Reasonable lodging price in Hana?

by swdke Online Now Feb 1, 2006 at 7:47 AM

Is there possibly a reaonably price lodging in Hana? Thank you.

4 Answers Feb 6, 2006 at 1:25 AM
    • Hanalani Hideaway in Hana

by Ellley Online Now Apr 4, 2005 at 4:01 PM

Hi,
      Has anyone ever stayed at the Hanalani Hideaway in Hana? The pictures on their website look really nice and the price is right, also but just wondering if anyone has any comments about it?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2006 at 11:25 AM