change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• csuresh's Profile Photo

Two days - Itinerary

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 8:04 AM

We are travelling to Goteborg coming weekend and we have almost two full days to spend. We want to visit Archipelago but not sure which island is the best and which one that is best but very near to city - request help. We also will be going to Universum and then just landmarks in city center. I need help if I can add more or refine my selection of places. We have taken some nice food in Ikea, so hope Sweden has some good restaurants offering vegetarian food - any suggestions..

• Gotheburg attractions

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 10:54 PM

I am planning to travel Gotheburg in next week. What are good places to visit there? Also, what are good nightlife options there?

• melosh's Profile Photo

Where to eat in the evening?

Stockholm Sep 20, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Interested in a special, Swedish, moderately priced restaurant Thursday or Friday. Any suggestions?

PS: What is the traditional time for eating out in the evening?

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Bus or Train

Stockholm Sep 24, 2015 at 12:59 PM

Traveling from Stockholm to Oslo in spring of this year I see that there is a train and at least two bus services available. Any advice as to which one to take. Please rate by cost, comfort and your recommendation if you have actually taken this route before. I would qualify for a senior fare. Thanks