Hampton Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moving to NH

New Hampshire May 5, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Hi. I am moving to NH from CT on a work relocation. My office will be at Keane, NH and I would like to know if there Re Ride shares or daily trains from Nashua, NH to Keene, NH.

Is there a suggestion on where can I move in with my family if my office is in Keene, NH?

Thanks...

more
    • Dancing in hampton beach???

by Bounnie Online Now Jul 23, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Hey im planning on going to hampton beach with some friends and i would like to know if there anywere we could go dancing? ( its not my first time going, i just dont remember)
      Thank in advance

• Jefie's Profile Photo

Family activities in Hampton Beach?

by Jefie Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Hi there!

I'm going camping with my niece and nephew (10 and 15 years old) in Hampton Beach this summer. Any family activities (rides, slides, mini-golf, etc.) you could recommend in that area? We don't mind driving around a bit. Thanks!

Isa

3 Answers Jun 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM
    • Bars

by rex21 Online Now Jul 17, 2006 at 12:20 PM

I'm going to the beach this weekend and was wondering where some bars are? I haven't been in a few years so I can't really think of any?

• Hotels

by Northshire Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 4:28 PM

Can anyone give me any feedback regarding the "Surf Hotel"? I have never been to Hampton Beach, and looking for a place on the beach. Thanks

3 Answers Jul 28, 2004 at 1:20 AM
    • Eating at Hampton Beach

by recDNA Online Now Jul 21, 2003 at 7:31 PM

Which restaurant on the beach makes the biggest salad? I can't find any larger than a little plate. I like a big bowl of salad for lunch.

1 Answer Aug 26, 2003 at 3:29 AM