change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coorg during May- June

Bangalore May 4, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Hello..

I'm planning to take a trip to Coorg, during the early weeks of June. Please suggest me if it's on season or not. I don't want to miss the beauty of the waterfalls, aroma of coffee beans and the lushy roads all around.

Thank you.

more
    • Visiting Hampi in August

by bicyclefor2 Online Now Aug 9, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Hi,
      I have tickets to and hotel reservations in Hampi for the August 15th - August 17th weekend.
      I've been reading news reports about the rains and flooding in Hampi and don't find them at all encouraging.
      I would like some information/updates/advice from people who've just visited Hampi so I can make any cancellations, if necessary in advance.
      Thanks for the help!

1 Answer Aug 9, 2014 at 6:55 AM
    • Good time to travel ?

by sachin361 Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Is August 1st - 6th a good time to travel to Hampi? Can anyone give me details of the island located in/near Hampi?

5 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 5:28 AM
    • Ruins at night

by n.purohit Online Now May 26, 2014 at 12:12 AM

How safe is ruins or Vithala temple at night. Is there any night tour timings?

2 Answers May 26, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    • hampi bouldering

by kishansi0589 Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Hi,
      I am leaving for hampi on december 24 2013.
      If anyone interested can join.
      We are a group of 7-8 passionate climbers from bangalore.
      If anyone interested kindly reply.
      I also need a small favor in getting a la sportiva python US 9 climbing shoe as it is not available in our country.
      Anyone interested call to this number 8105200042.

• Hiring a guide in Hampi

by A.Toniutti Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 6:21 AM

I am trying to hire a guide in Hampi as I am travelling with my aged parents and they don't walk much, so I need to know the shortest way to places... is there anyone that can recommend a good guide? how much do they cost during the Xmas periood? I have read that guides can be hired at the tourist info point at Hampi Bazaar, but I would like to avoid being surrounded by a throng of people and/or have to stand at a counter for hours
      Thanks

6 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 3:44 AM
    • magdalejn's Profile Photo

we NEED someone who is now in Hampi

by magdalejn Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Hello everyone!!

We were in Hampi a month ago, and we bought tabla form one man who has a shop there. He prommiesed us to send the tabla to Poland, but he didn't do so. We called him and he said that he needs more money, because the tabla is very heavy and he needs to pay more for the delivery. We would like to finish the transaction, but he doesn't speak english very well and I heve spent a lot of money on the calls to India ..and still ...we don't have his datas to send him money ... We need someone who could go to him and talk, sb to send the money..we need sb to help us. Please ...Magda and Pawel

3 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    • cake

by deeptikumari Online Now Dec 22, 2012 at 11:05 PM

can i get good n tasty choclate cake aur black forest cake in humpi..plz tell me shop name n address

4 Answers Dec 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM
    • Bouldering in Hampi

by smoe Online Now Jan 3, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Hi travellers,

im visiting hampi in february for bouldering and im looking for some company.

i will arrive in india at january, 10., visit goa/arambol for the first four weeks and planned to visit hampi around february 10. for at least 3 weeks.

anyone interested? let me know.

ciao
      ulf

1 Answer Jan 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM
    • details of hampi tour

by nagashree Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Hello sir,

I am planning for a tour to hampi want to know few details.
      Want to cover places like anegundi, navavrundavana, aihole, pattadakallu, badami, virupaaksha temple, TB dam as per main places of visit.
      My main questions are:
      1. When is the right time during the year to visit this place.
      2. What is the cost of travel by train in 3 TIER ac coach per person (to & fro.)
      3. Can we plan to cover these places in two days comfortably or need more.
      4. Pl give us the route plan and good hotels to stay and any other places we can visit nearby,

1 Answer Sep 16, 2011 at 9:44 AM
    • Need advice to visit Hampi and surrounding

by arunabola Online Now Nov 10, 2010 at 9:15 AM

It will help me if you could advise How many days it will take to see Hampi, Parrada Kallu, Badami, Ayhole,Hospete and other sites? Would appreciate any help.

3 Answers Jan 20, 2011 at 8:48 AM
    • cherrybug's Profile Photo

Chennai to Hampi

by cherrybug Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 4:53 AM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me the best way to get from Chennai to Hampi?
      Can I travel direct from chennai or would it be better to spend a night in Bangalore and get the train from there to Hospet?

Thanks,
      Cherry

1 Answer Sep 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM
    • cherrybug's Profile Photo

Chennai to Hampi

by cherrybug Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 2:21 AM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me the best way to get from Chennai to Hampi?
      Can I travel direct from chennai or would it be better to spend a night in Bangalore and get the train from there to Hospet?

Thanks,
      Cherry

1 Answer Jan 9, 2007 at 4:38 AM
    • How long stay?

by scott18 Online Now Jan 5, 2006 at 11:43 AM

We're visiting Goa for 2 weeks soon and would love to visit Hampi by train.
      The train schedule is such that we can stay for either 1 day or 3 days at Hampi.
      It seems a long way to go for only 1 day, but is there enough to warrant 3 days stay? (bearing in mind that the train journeys take about 9 hours, so we would give up almost 5 days in Goa)

Views will be most welcome!

4 Answers Jan 14, 2008 at 11:00 PM
    • Train Goa-Hospet

by danrasse Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 6:36 AM

Could anybody give information about train schedule between Goa and Hospet. On which days of the week do the train run ? Departure and arrival station in Goa ?

2 Answers Jan 11, 2006 at 8:57 PM
    • coconutwireless's Profile Photo

Hospet/Hampi Frustrated

by coconutwireless Online Now Dec 22, 2004 at 12:34 AM

I am looking for a guide for Hampi and when I go online to find a local travel agency (and that goes for most cities) all I get is the large agencies that do mostly package tours. I am looking for a day tours. How do you find local travel agencies (not the state ones) -- I've tried googeling any suggestions? i want a guide for at least the first day. thanks for your comments traveling with aloha the coconut wireless

6 Answers Jan 10, 2006 at 1:12 PM
    • coconutwireless's Profile Photo

Hospet/Hampi Hotel

by coconutwireless Online Now Aug 26, 2004 at 12:46 AM

Anybody stayed somewhat recently at the Mallig Hotel in Hospet. Anyone taken the train from Goa to Hospet and would like to share your experience? traveling with aloha the coconut wireless

4 Answers Jan 3, 2005 at 10:17 AM
    • lorna41's Profile Photo

organised tour?

by lorna41 Online Now Aug 11, 2004 at 2:36 PM

When I visited Calangute last year I noticed organised trips of 2/3 days to Hampi.Has anyone done it this way ?or is it best to go on your own.I want to go by train,though I dont know which transport the tour operator uses. LORNA

3 Answers Aug 26, 2004 at 12:42 AM
    • i was in pumpakrupa guest house in hampi

by helendia Online Now Oct 11, 2003 at 3:40 PM

maybe somebody knows the name of the family of pumpakrupa? the street? i want to send them a letter.