change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• heathermariefouts2's Profile Photo

Citizens on Hohman Ave

by heathermariefouts2 Online Now Jun 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM

What is the name of the painting/murral on the outside of the Citizens Bank on Hohman Ave? The picture has clocks and watches ( some are melting) on a dark background.

3 Answers Jun 22, 2012 at 6:47 AM
    • new to the area please help

by boodilla Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 6:02 PM

What bus do i catch from the hammond indiana metra south shore line train station, or the east chicago transit metra south shore line station to get the motel 6 located at 3840 179th street 46324. If no bus goes there how do i get close to it using the public transportation in hammond?

2 Answers Jan 11, 2012 at 4:16 AM
    • rmdw's Profile Photo

Seeking Reasonably Priced Real Estate in Greater Chicago

by rmdw Online Now Feb 16, 2006 at 9:14 AM

On behalf of a friend, I'm looking for more reasonably priced real estate in & around Chicago. I'd like to find out a few things about Hammond:

1. Does it have many/any paved roads yet?

2. Has that technology known as "traffic lights" hit the streets of Hammond yet?

3. Is it true that 65% of the homes in Hammond still have outhouses?

Curious on all fronts,

Robert

4 Answers Feb 24, 2006 at 8:17 AM
    • rmdw's Profile Photo

Advice on getting a Gyro in NW Indiana

by rmdw Online Now Oct 24, 2004 at 10:04 PM

I've heard that there's a great place for getting gyros in NW Indiana. I even have one of their menus. According to this menu, if you want to go to Richway Gyros then you head to Whiting, Indiana. But according to a ... "questionable" source, though this restaurant is in Whiting, it's actually in Hammond. So you head to Hammond instead. Most confused and just wondering how many hours/days/weeks it'll take me to find this darn gyros place!!! Robert

2 Answers Mar 5, 2008 at 8:46 PM