Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Andrei_fromMoskva's Profile Photo

STIB Jump 24h ticket

Brussels Jun 25, 2015 at 6:40 AM

Hi, everybody!

I'm going to travel from BRU Airport to the Brussels city center and to go around there. Then I need to go to Diegem (near the airport). And finally, the next day (within 24 hours) go back to the airport.

In this case, I found the STIB Jump 24h ticket very attractive. But I don't understand exactly what area it works on.

So, can I buy this ticket at the airport and:
      1. Take a train to Gare Centrale (or it's for bus only - #12, 21)?
      2. Take a train (or another mode) from Brussels to Diegem station?
      3. Take a train from Diegem to the airport?

Thank you for your help!

more
    • Host family in London

Belgium Jun 18, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Hi everybody,

I’m a belgian student and I’m 21 years old. I’m starting a master in human ressource and after that I plan to stay in London for one year. Indeed I would like improve my english. I need to find a host family located downtown. I would prefer a family with chlidren because I’m able to give a french lesson to them. If there is any opportunity around september 2018, please contact me.

Thank you in advance for reply

more
    • Fishing in and around Leper

Ieper Jun 17, 2015 at 12:27 PM

What are the requirements with regards to fishing in and around Leper? I believe that a licence is required, is a permit also required? Is it possible to fish the moat? Where do you get the licence/permit from and are there any fishing tackle shops in Leper?

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

2 nights 1 full day

Brussels Jun 10, 2015 at 1:39 AM

we are going to Brussels for 2 nights at the end of June . Please advise the best places to visit .. How we get the passes or ticket without a long Q. From were we can buy the tickets or passes??

more
    • Transportation trains and busses are Belgium on Xmas eve and Xmas Day

Brussels Jun 23, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hi, any ideas if transport to Ghent or Bruges from Brussels city center operating as usual during Christmas eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day? Tqs in advance :)

more
    • Strange monument or building

Brugge Jun 13, 2015 at 1:07 PM

on the E40 just outside Bruge is a statue with a football shape on it. what is it please?

more
    • July 25-27

Brugge Jun 27, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Doing my homework. Are there any special events/concerts/ etc. that are happening during my planned trip that I should go to/get tickets in advance/avoid etc.?

more
    • Blkbelt57's Profile Photo

Looking to Experience Belgium with Locals

by Blkbelt57 Online Now Oct 5, 2004 at 9:47 AM

I will be in Belgium from 10/10 - 10/23. I will be working in Hamme but, will spend weekends in Antwerp or elsewhere convenient. I like to meet local people and see the real Belgium and not jsut the tourist stuff. Anyone interested please let me know. Best regards, Doug

27 Answers Oct 21, 2004 at 4:05 AM