Hammamet Travel Answers

change location

Help please

by doodlebug007 Online Now Jan 6, 2012 at 9:21 AM

seriously considering a booking to Yasmin Hammamet 21st March for 1 week.. bit concerned that it will be VERY quiet with not a lot open at this time, anybody enlighten me please, also the hotel Iberostar Solaria seem to be advertising entertainment, but unable to find out if that is all year or summer only, would like to think there would be something going on

Thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • sphynxxs's Profile Photo

Re: Help please

by sphynxxs Online Now Jan 8, 2012 at 5:48 AM

I don´t know the hotels you mentioned but I have been to Tunisia off season - in my case, Port Al Kantoui. I guess much depends on what you want from your holiday - I had booked last minute and because I never before heard of that town, expected a small fishing place with just a start of touristic development. I could not have been more off course! The only "Tunisian" element were some disneylandlike souk in the tourist zone. But I guess if you go to Hammamet you want the tourist scene? I did a lot of exploring the surrounding cities during my stay, using busses or louages to Sousse, Kairouan, El Jem etc and had a great time. There was not much entertainment going on at the hotels from what I noticed, so if you look for animation etc you might better go in summer

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Hammamet