Hammamet Travel Answers

change location

Nearest Hospital and historical sites

by rippleway1771 Online Now Nov 4, 2008 at 6:09 AM

Hi everyone,has anybody out there been to Hammamat and needed hospital treatment ?, we are planning to go in August and have a child with a medical condition so always like to know what the local healthcare is like.
Secondly any recommendations for sites of historical interest nearby without having to go on extra excersions which bump the price up.
Lastly, hotel Fourati... any really recent visits and if so what is is like this year.
Thanks all

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Nearest Hospital and historical sites

by alexboukari Online Now Dec 19, 2008 at 2:13 AM

Hi
    in Hammamet there are many Hospiatls such as the private polyclinic which is only 5 mn away from Hotel fourati used by many tourist.

Hotel fourati is an old hotel but very nice and charming with a family atmosphere and next to the sea.

regarding trips during august I will recommend you to avoid group trips due to the heat however i recommend you to go on a private car to tunis carthage sidi bou said, where you will be able to visit

the medina of tunis
    the bardo meuseum which use to be the ex palace of the turkish king and holdsthe largest collection of roman mosaic
    carthage the legendary roman city
    the andalusian village sidi bou said

to book a private car with a driver it cost arround 200 dinars , youcan always contact this number to book one.

+216 24290229

if you need any further informations please do not hesitate to contact me

Alex

kind regards

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines