Hammamet Travel Answers

change location

Safa

by Camel23 Online Now Oct 15, 2006 at 3:45 PM

Is here anybody, who was in hotel Safa in Hammamet - Yasmine... I want to know, that is Safa good hotel for holiday? Thank you very much.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Safa

by Wellanna Online Now May 28, 2007 at 12:50 PM

Hi:) in Yasmine Hammamet I would choose no other if I were to go there again, which I seriously consider in near future. It's a three star hotel, it's clean,decent and cozy for that price. Food was great and staff was friendly. I didn't use the pool since you have the beach in front of your hotel. But from my room balcony I saw a lot of people there and there is some aerobics every day. There is some evening entertainment at the pool every night as well. But I left the best 2 things about the hotel for the end. As I said beach is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL. It's so hot in July that that is as much as you can walk-just cross the street and run for your umbrella at the hot sand. Recommendation-the best part of the beach is not in front of Safa but a little bit to the left-in front of Mehari hotel I think. Best sun beds and umbrellas under which you will not get burnt (trust me). And you have a caffe above, music playing, volleyball field, crazy Italians with their animation team and aqua gym...The second best thing is that it is so close to Medina. I travelled their with a friend and for two girls it is very important that their hotel is very near, i.e. just across the street from Medina.
    Now I don't know which country you are from and what you are used to in terms of accomodation and food. I spent my teenage years in a war zone so almost everything suits me. If you prefer something better take any four star hotels but in the first zone across the beach-trust me you won't regret it. Only the first zone. If you want some names, e-mail me I still keep a map of the place and I'll list some of those to you. I hope you'll enjoy your stay and I envy you a little bit. I have to go to Rhodes this year, but I am simply in love with Tunisia:)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Hammamet