Hamilton Island Travel Answers

change location

trip

by scart Online Now May 24, 2007 at 9:17 AM

hi i am thinking of spending a couple of days in hamilton island around start of august, could anyone tell me of things to do prices etc
thank you

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: trip

by BritBabe1 Online Now May 25, 2007 at 4:17 AM

I spent 6 days in Hamilton Island last Christmas and had a fantastic time. We nick-named Hamilton Island "Ker-ching" Island though, because it was quite expensive and the resort was obviously out to make as much money out of the tourists as they could. Having said that, the island is beautiful and relaxing, the restaurants are good (all in the mid to expensive price range) and there are plenty of things to do - boat day trips/island hopping, fishing, water sports and even breakfasting with koalas!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • aussirose's Profile Photo

Re: trip

by aussirose Online Now May 25, 2007 at 10:17 PM

Hi Mark. I mentioned a few things to do on your other thread. Are you flying into Hamilton Isl? Because if not, you should! The view over the water and islands as you bank right for the landing is awesome!!...just make sure you request a seat on the right hand side of the plane mate :o) You are going to love Hamilton Island!! Don't forget to take lots of pix to share with all of here on vt!! Cheers, Ann :o)

• Re: trip

by BritBabe1 Online Now May 27, 2007 at 7:27 AM

I forgot to attach the link to the official Hamilton Island website which has lots of information on what's on offer for you to peruse....

http://www.hamiltonisland.com.au/

• aussirose's Profile Photo

Re: trip

by aussirose Online Now May 29, 2007 at 5:25 AM

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines