Hamilton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Jack5750's Profile Photo

YYZ - AHU - KUL

Toronto Mar 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hi guys, how are all doing? Well I have a quick question as this is my first time flying in 14 yrs. I am going to Kuala Lumpur from Toronto. I am flying with Etihad Airways and it stops at Abu Dubai for 6 hrs.. Do I have to clear customs, and pick up my luggages when I land? What is the procedure in Dubai since the stop over is for 6 hrs? I appreciate all your help and as much answers would be helpful. Thank you all and have a nice day.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • Muslim Woman visiting Canada

Windsor Mar 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi! I'm a young Muslim woman from Dubai, UAE coming to Canada with my brother for approximately 15-20 days on vacation in June. I've never been to Canada before so I'm really excited but apprehensive at the same time because I wear the Islamic face-veil. (Although I've heard Canadians are nice people and are more open to other cultures) Windsor is one of our stops. Do you think I'll have a problem with wearing the veil in Windsor? I understand people might be curious and stare but I don't want to face any harassment. I plan to wear coloured ones to try and blend in a little.

Thanks! :)

more
    • Driving in Hamilton, Ontario

by New_2017 Online Now Jun 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I will soon be living in Hamilton. Can someone please help me on this : is it safe to drive at night passing through King street to McMaster university? And how bad the traffic during daytime (same routine).

Many thanks!!!!

3 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 6:38 PM
    • Bus Tours at the RBG

by Sedona22 Online Now May 9, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Hello:

I plan to visit the RBG
      in June
      and would likely try to
      find a bus tour from Toronto

Does anyone know if there are tours
      of Cootes Paradise?

I am googling and researching on my own now
      but if anyone knows of this, please let me know
      I do not drive

so would get the GO train or bus
      to the RBG

Sedona :)

• listenandlearn's Profile Photo

FRUITS IN SEASON & Area to Book our accommodation

by listenandlearn Online Now Jul 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM

We will only be in Hamilton, Canada for three nights and two days. Which is a good safe location and nearest to the Niagra Falls to book for our accommodation? We are on our way to Hamilton, Ontario. We heard that there are many sweet fruits which are shipped from Bangkok to Hamilton. Does anyone know where we would find them, we meant, which groceries would be selling them? We will be staying at Falls Views Blvd., Niagra Falls, Ontario...
      We also heard that there are good authentic Chinese places to eat. Any suggestions from a location?
      Cheers!

1 Answer Jul 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM
    • accomadation

by rebecca_149 Online Now Jul 27, 2007 at 2:56 PM

Hey guys,
      My parents are travelling to canada next may and are trying to find accomadation namely in Hamilton and Toronta. My dad was thinking of bookin the Ramada Plaza and Delta Chelsea respectively. Does anyone know if these are nice? Any otherf suggestions? Thanks! :)

4 Answers Sep 13, 2010 at 8:25 AM
    • Travel options to Niagra from Hamilton

by Shimrod Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 1:13 PM

I'm flying in to Hamilton airport in September, and have a hotel booked the same night in Niagra. I know it isn't far to travel, but the flight time has changed and I won't be getting to Hamilton now until after 6pm.

Could anyone give me details on how late public transport runs from Hamilton to Niagra, and what the best travel option might be for a couple with luggage? How much might a taxi cost over that distance? I'm more concerned with doing it in the quickest time rather than cheapest cost (within reason!), although I don't want to hire a car for this one trip.

Thanks

Shim

7 Answers Aug 9, 2008 at 5:51 AM
    • rmdw's Profile Photo

Charles Juravinski

by rmdw Online Now Sep 6, 2006 at 7:56 AM

I frequently see the aforementioned gentleman's name in relation to Hamilton. Who is he and how did he make his fortune? Is there any sort of museum about his rags to riches story in Hamilton?

Robert

2 Answers Sep 7, 2006 at 8:19 AM
    • Dance Lessons

by DonLino Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 4:02 PM

Any good salsa schools with real latin teachers around?

1 Answer Aug 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM
    • helllppp

by sherry_t Online Now Jul 8, 2004 at 2:37 PM

Me and my family are going to hamilton for about a month in mid august. Can anyone suggest some affordable clean appartment, furnished with an attached kitchen bathroom and 2 bedrooms?

1 Answer Jul 17, 2008 at 10:51 AM
    • Spoon1's Profile Photo

Immigrating to Canada

by Spoon1 Online Now Jun 9, 2004 at 9:30 AM

Hi! My name's David, I'm 34 yrs old and live in the UK with my fiancee Linda. We're both wanting to emigrate to Canada in search of a better life for ourselves. We have no kids [not planning any either!] and, quite honestly, are fed up with the way Britain is heading; particularly with the ever burgeoning European Union. We both want to live in a country which, we feel, will appreciate our efforts and patriotism and reward us accordingly. We do not want to sponge off the state [seen UK deteriorate rapidly as a result of other people doing that!] but want to make a valid and worthy contribution to the Canadian economy and immerse into Canadian culture as much as possible. Well, that's the political waffle done with! Can anyone give us any pointers and tell us of any pitfalls we may need to be aware of? We're looking to settle either in Ontario/around Toronto or areas surrounding Ottawa. What areas should we avoid, and why? ALL helpful responses welcomed, including those from indigenous Canadians AS WELL AS British ex-pats who have emigrated and wish to share their experiences.

32 Answers Jun 14, 2004 at 2:05 PM