Hamilton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• visiting Harlem for the first time

Harlem Jul 4, 2015 at 9:47 AM

My wife and I are planning to visit Harlem for the first time tomorrow. (Sunday)
      Any suggestions of where to go? I mean, "you don't want to miss" kind of places?

Thanks,

more
    • for kids ages 3 to 5

Mackinac Island Jul 1, 2015 at 5:40 AM

Is this a good place for kids ages 4 to 6 to spend the long weekend.

more
    • Dallas to South Dakota - need advice!

Kansas Jun 30, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Traveling from Dallas to South Dakota - taking I-35N & 281N. Looking for fun activities/tourist attractions/great meals along the way. This will be our last trip as a family as kids are moving out soon, so want to make the most out of this trip. Any suggestions would be so very much appreciated!!!

more
    • ride prices

Greenfield Village Jun 25, 2015 at 7:08 PM

Can you buy tickets for individual rides at Greenfield Village? if so how much do the rides cost? Is it worth it to just buy the unlimited ride pass?

more
    • 4th of July

Chicago Jun 22, 2015 at 3:48 PM

Hi! I'm planning to visit Chicago on the 4th of July. I don't intend to sleep after the fireworks. Any good bars, 24 hour restaurants or coffee shops to spend my time? Location preferably near the Greyhound Station on 630 W Harrison St as I'll be catching an early morning bus back at 7am.

more
    • David_1983's Profile Photo

Is it worth stopping in Eau Claire?

Eau Claire 7 hours ago

Hi,

What are you thoughts on that subject? Should I stop in that city while on my road trip to Chicago or should I rather stop in some other towns nearby?

Thanks,  Dawid

more
    • what to do

Auburn Jul 2, 2015 at 10:16 PM

Planning a trip to auburn tomorrow what is there to do for fun in the day & at night?

more
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

Best nightlcub

Los Angeles Jun 26, 2015 at 2:10 AM

Hi. Can anyone please let us know the best happening night club in LA (going Dec). More so a club that has alot of hip hop, R&B, Rap. Something nice, lots of people etc. No were dodgy ha ha.
      Also is it easy to get into a nightclub or is there alot of rules.
      Thanks in advance :-D

more
    • Speaddy's Profile Photo

Excellent seafood recommendation in St. Petersburg Beach area

Florida Jun 22, 2015 at 7:10 PM

Can anyone give me a recommendation to a great seafood restaurant in the St. Pete's Beach area for an anniversary. We're looking for excellent food but still casual attire. Thanks!

more
    • Accommodations for July 4th lakeview of fireworks

Austin Jun 20, 2015 at 4:06 PM

Can you tell me best place stay overnight on the 4th of July 2015to see a big firework show with a lakeview for around 200.if not who can?

more
    • What to do & see

Charlotte Jun 19, 2015 at 5:43 AM

My wife & I shall be in Charlotte for two days in August as our son will be starting at UNC so just wondered what there is to see & do for 'tourists'?

more
    • hotels close to Shenandoah National Park

Shenandoah National Park Jun 15, 2015 at 11:12 PM

We are spending several days driving from Washington D.C. to Chapel Hill, NC via Skyline Drive in Virginia in the fall. What nice hotels should we stay in along the way?

more
    • etfromnc's Profile Photo

Where do we stay?

Mansfield Jun 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Does anyone know of any pet friendly hotels, motels, or B&Bs in, or near, Mansfield?

more
    • Taxi To Alex bay

Alexandria Center Jun 9, 2015 at 5:21 AM

besides east coast taxi are there any other taxi companies in Alex bay Clayton area?

more
    • Is there a shop that sells Adam Duffy Photography?

Haleiwa Jun 8, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Where can I buy an Adam Duffy Print?

more
    • resort in VT/NH area?

Vermont Jun 8, 2015 at 8:04 AM

A resort in the VT/NH area that one could do "day trips" from? Thinking of something in the 50 rms or higher category.
      I know of Mt Washington hotel but looking for something in VT/NH area.....a hidden gem???!

more
    • chattygirl7491's Profile Photo

Snorkeling off shore

Hawaii, Island of Jun 7, 2015 at 9:12 PM

any suggestions?? and tips on where to park the car and enter the water???? plus is it a safe place to park the car .. any charge for parking or admission charges???

more
    • picnic and swimming

Norris Jun 7, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Where is a good spot (convenient to I-75) to have a picnic and go swimming at the park?

more
    • JimC71's Profile Photo

Best crab legs

Seattle 6 hours ago

Visiting Seattle end of the month. Want to bring my daughter for some really great crab legs. Would like a place locals would go if they were bringing family. I see a ton of places on Yelp, would really like something of a shack where we could just buy crab legs without actually having to sit down at a restaurant for a full meal. Looking forward to the feedback and recommendations!

more
    • Colorado - early September

Colorado Yesterday

Dear all,
      We are looking to travel around Central / SW Colorado during the first week of September and are hoping to wing it with re to our itinerary. We would prefer to book accommodation on the day. Have any of you had problems finding places to stay around this time of year?
      Thanks!

more
    • Siena Courtyard at Northborough Dr. Is this part of Greenspoint??

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Hello!! I will be moving in 2 weeks with my boyfriend to Houston, TX. He recently moved to a new apartment at Siena Courtyard, this is located to the Nortg of Northborough Drive. It is very close to Greenspoint (of which I heard terrible things about crimes and auto thefts) but those reviews are old (between 2007 and 2010) how is that area nowdays?? Does anybody know anything about Siena Courtyard? He already signed the lease for 10 months... but I am kind of concerned if I am.living in a bad area.

more
    • madmark73's Profile Photo

Houston or Austin

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more
    • Supercross and Disney holiday 2016

Florida Jun 29, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I am looking into visiting florida but tying it in when the supercross is in daytona...I would appreciate any recommendations for hotels to stay at in daytona for 2/3 nights before we head to international drive for the rest of the holiday...we are a family of five with children aged 14, 12 and 1. Also can none suggest transport from daytona to international drive please. I am looking for cheaper but nice hotels please and if anyone can recommend hotels that offer good b &b or all inclusive at international drive. Any info on Disney tickets and other info is greatly appreciated as a holiday like this is completely new to me. Thanks

more
    • rent an apartment or studio

Pittsburgh Jun 28, 2015 at 2:21 PM

Hi my son will stay for 2 yrs study near children's hospital ,any advice for good private Accomodation affordable. Secured,easy to reach hospital ,rent for 2 yrs

more
    • vacation with a 2 month old

Pigeon Forge Jun 26, 2015 at 3:03 PM

I'm wanting to plan a trip to the Gatlinburg /Pigeon Forge area. We have been there several times and only live 4 hrs away so it's a fav place of ours to go but the difference this time is we have a 2 month old. We always love going to the dinner shows but I'm thinking that may not be the best thing to do with a 2 month old. Any suggestions as to what we could do with a little one and still enjoy everything?

more