Hamilton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more
    • danielribo's Profile Photo

What to do in Hamilton

by danielribo Online Now Oct 13, 2007 at 9:51 AM

Hi, just picked up a great "grab a seat" fare to Hamilton next year. Only going to be there for 4 days, just a quick little escape from Sydney!
      Can anyone recommend the best things to do around the city? Enough to occupy us for a few days. Can it be done without a car?
      Also, we're on a late arriving flight (about midnight), so whats the best way from the airport to the city? How much will a taxi cost?
      Thanks

3 Answers Oct 11, 2011 at 12:59 PM
    • looking for accomodation for the winter (April-September 2006)

by Graeme36 Online Now Mar 5, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Hi,
      Im doing some research at the University of Waikato for 4 months and will be looking for a nice cheap motel etc (any suggestions?). The university cant offer me any place to stay because they are over subscribed already. Ill have around300 a week for accomodation. It must be fairly near to the university as I wont have my own transport. Does anybody have any suggestions?.
      many thanks.

2 Answers Mar 25, 2006 at 11:30 PM