Halmstad Travel Answers

change location

travel to halmstad

by kencowdry Online Now Jun 17, 2009 at 8:49 AM

On 20 August I need to travel from Copenhagen Airport to Halmstad after 14:00 - need train times.
On 21 August I go to Ljungby - which is best - bus or train ? and the times after 10:00
Finally, after 14:30 I need to get to Vaxjo Airport from Ljungby - bus probably ?
thks ken cowdry

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Potato-Brigade's Profile Photo

Re: travel to halmstad

by Potato-Brigade Online Now Jun 17, 2009 at 9:17 AM

The new summer time table, which isnt published yet, will apply after 15 August but most routes normally dont change all that much, if at all.

Here, anyway, is the time table up to that date.

tidtabell.resplus.se/tidtabe...

Scroll down past the Gothenburg - Copenhagen to the Copenhagen - Gothenburg table. You will see that the fist train leaving the airport - the 1062 - is at 14:36, arriving in Halmstad at 16:56 Note that the SJ X2000 is a fast train and it costs far more than the normal trains.

The name of the airport in Copenhagen is Kastrup and is marked Kbh Kastrup.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • HansDK's Profile Photo

Re: travel to halmstad

by HansDK Online Now Jun 17, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I will repeat the reply I gave you in Technical Help Forum.

But you can find info about Copenhagen Airport-Halmstad-Ljungby-Vaxjo at sj.se/sj/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=... (timetables are available until 15 August only). Copenhagen Airport = Köbenhavns Lufthavn/Kastrup

Info on Airport Buses from Vaxjo train station to the airport is here: vxo-airport.se/website1/1.0....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines