im planning to run to lake onuma from hakodate. are there roads that go from hakodate to lake onuma? i would prefer to NOT run on highways if possible.
Hi, Need some advice here. We are considering driving to Hakodate. Is it difficult to get parking places when moving around in town? How are the parking rates like?
We will be staying in Chikuba Shinyotei which is not accessible to public transport. If we do not drive are there alternative modes of transport besides taxi, how are taxi rates like?
We were initially thinking of taking the super hokuto from Sapporo to Hakodate, but we are concerned that the train do not have space for our luggage. Any idea about this? Thanks.
Where does the cruise ship dock in Hakodate? Is it near the morning market? What is the nearest bus or tram stop?
I'll reach Hakodate by JR from Sapporo at one 4pm, and leaving for Kyoto by Jr at 9:30pm. Do you think i can visit all the places i listed below? thanks.
1. Seafood market in Hakodate Just next to Hakodate's JR station
2. Goryakaku park
3. Goryoukaku Tower There is a Goryoukaku tramway station. After getting down from the tram, take a walk for within 10 minutes. You will arrive there.
4. Beautiful nightview in Hakodate Go up Mt. Hakodate from ropeway station.
5. The harbor of Hakodate
Does anyone know the email address for Aozora Inn in Hakodate. The address that I sent is invalid. Do update me please Thank you
We intend to do a 3 day driving tour around Hakodate looping west along Route 278 and returning from Onuma and would appreciate some tips on the below.
1) Are there any points of interest along the route that are must-visits?
2) Any good places we can stop for the nights along the way?
3) We're used to left hand drive which will be opposite the Japanese system. Any difficulties foreseen?
Many thanks for any suggestions or tips.
Hi, We are going to Hakodate next week. We would be pleased if you could give us some info about : -interesting sight-seeing not listed in touristic guids -Nice but reasonable Accomodation -Rotenburo (outside Hot springs) Sorry, i am asking alot!!! thanks
I know its a tough question, but are there any vegtarian restaurants (or restaurants that serve some vege food- Pizzas, whatever!) in Hakodate?