Hajdu-Bihar Megye

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap correction glasses

Budapest Nov 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Does anyone know about discount correction glasses in Budapest ? This city is known for its excellent and cheap dentistry, is it the same for correction glasses ?

more
    • Train proces to Deva, Romania

Budapest Dec 20, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Where can I book train tickets to Deva, Romania, from Budapest?
      What are the average prices for an overnight train ?

more
    • Short stay in Budapest

Budapest Dec 20, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Hello.

Next March I will be arriving around noon at Budapest airport and will take a train to Romania at 11PM.

What should i go see in these very short hours I will have?

Can I leave luggage at the Keleti train station?

Thank you very much

more

Popular Hajdu-Bihar Megye Travel Answer Locations

• Riding shows

Hortobagy Jun 20, 2014 at 8:37 AM

How do I find out what times they have riding shows at Horotobagy or elsewhere in July?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2014 at 11:34 AM
    • Canoeing along the Tisza through Hortobagy

Hortobagy Jul 31, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I am visiting Hungary in August and as part of my trip I would like to canoe down the River Tisza, from Tokaj to Tiszafured over 5 days. However, I know that some parts of the river run through the Hortobagy National Park, and I have been told that I may need a permit to canoe in those parts. Could you advise me on what to do? Is a permit needed? And how can I obtain one?

1 Answer Jul 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

7-th Hortobagy half marthon 10.07

Hortobagy Jun 10, 2010 at 8:32 AM

Servus,

I found such event, but I hardly understand Hungarian (hahaha). Can somebody find out details about registration, fee (is it the same amount all the time?) and timing please?
      I found such link:

futas.net/naptar/view_entry....

Any further details somwhere else?

Koszonom,

Maciek

3 Answers Jun 11, 2010 at 3:49 AM
    • local accommodation in Hortobagy

Hortobagy Jan 30, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Does anyone have an address or other contact details for the accommodation known as Mr Hajdu's farm in Hortobagy. And How far is it from Debrecen to Hortobagy National Park and is there any form of public transport? Thanks

1 Answer Jan 31, 2010 at 8:51 AM
    • Visiting Relatives in Nyiracsad

Nyiracsad Feb 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Hello, I am hoping to visit Nyiracsad either later in 2009 or 2010. My gradfather was from there and I am hoping to meet some relatives while there. I'm sorry I don't speak Hungarian. My grandfather's name was Frank Thomas,/ Ference Tamas. He was born around 1897 in Hungary and died in 1927 in Hudson, Columbia County, New York from Pneumonia. When I travel to Hungary, are there any places in particular that I should go that might help me locate relatives? I just recently found out where my grandfather was from. Thank you for any help. If you are a cousin, aunt, uncle, please get in touch with me.
      God bless you.....Donna Manuel, Alabama, USA

4 Answers Feb 27, 2009 at 5:27 AM