change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mcvitty's Profile Photo

Varadero Restaurant

Varadero Jul 28, 2014 at 10:52 AM

I would like to know the name of the restaurant on the corner of Calle 32 and 1re Avenue. It is opposite the Bank International on 1pre.

Anyone know?

more
    • FROM PLAYA PESQUERO TO A SPORTS BAR

Holguín Yesterday

We are arriving next week and it would be good to know where there is a sports bar. On Sunday 31st August there is a match we want to watch. It is on in England at 1.30pm. Is there posibility we could watch this live, given the time difference?

Thanking you in advance

more
    • Trading locals

Cayo Coco Aug 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM

can you trade locals toiletries/clothes or other stuff for handmade goods.

I'm going to cayo coco

more
    • PeterPanandWendy's Profile Photo

Email on Androids

Cuba Aug 16, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I understand that Cubans with iPhone Androids have recently been able to access email accounts from the phones (avoiding the line ups at the internet cafes). I am technologically challenged and don't even know what questions to ask, but here goes - is this true? If so, what type of cell phones would be good to take down as gifts for my Cuban friends - please be as specific as possible so I can be sure to take the right ones...

more
    • Cuba in April

Cuba Aug 16, 2014 at 3:24 AM

Hi. We are traveling to Cuba at the beginning of next April. We will be based in Havana for 5 days and doing an organised tour for 8 days. What is the weather like at this time of year? Thanks

more
    • mcvitty's Profile Photo

Varadero Restaurant

Varadero Jul 28, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I would like to know the name of the restaurant on the corner of Calle 32 and 1re Avenue. It is opposite the Bank International on 1pre.
      Good lobster I hear!

Anyone know?

more
    • trains in cuba

Cuba Aug 5, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Can I get a train from Holguin to Havana

more
    • jdacosta16's Profile Photo

Hotel Oasis

Varadero Yesterday

Can anyone tell me if this hotel has a gift shop that sells cigarettes, cigars, beer and snacks? I also need to know if they supply towels and how much is the deposit? Thank you.
      Jose

more
    • İmportant destinations of CUBA

Cuba Yesterday

Hello all!
      Which cities are the most favorite destinations of Cuba and definitely should be visited ?
      If you can also suggest a trip route in Cuba I will be so grateful.
      Thank you!

more