Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Cuba's East side - where to visit (other than Santiago) ?

Cuba 2 hours ago

Im going to have at least a week to travel after ending my diving time inJardines de la Reina.
      I will most likely end it and will stop either in Trinidad or in Cienfuegos (Been in both before). I haven't been to the eastern side of Cuba so i want to visit Santiago de Cuba and wondering where else would it be worth and easy to travel: Baracoa ? Holguin ? other places ?
      Where would you recommend and the benefits of each places / whats there to see ?

Any recommended places to sleep there ?

Will appreciate your assistance :)

Thank you,

• Cuba Missile Crisis sites

Cuba Sep 16, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Is there anything to see of the Russian missile installations in San Cristobal or Guanajay or anyehere else? If so, can a tour from Havana be arranged?

• jmhultin's Profile Photo

Use of US credit cards

Cuba Sep 8, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I'm contemplating a trip to Cuba. I'm a US citizen and resident. In January 2015, both MasterCard and American Express announced that they would begin to allow use of their credit cards in Cuba, effective March 1.

I haven't heard anything further about it. Can anyone tell me if it ever happened?

• jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Spanish lessons in Havana

Cuba Sep 22, 2015 at 2:15 PM

I'm going to Cuba for first time in November. I would like to take spanish lessons for a week in Havana and doing homestay. Unfortunately I only find the usual big language schools but I prefer something more private if posible in Cuba. Is it posible to get lessons with a private teacher? I have level C1 but need to refresh it.