Haiphong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jet Ski Rental in Danang

Da Nang 3 hours ago

Is there any where I could possibly rent a few jet skis?

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

airport to Hanoi

Vietnam Mar 26, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Hi

What is the best mode of transport from Hanoi airport to Hanoi old town.

Thanks

Sean

more
    • What to wear

Tra Vinh Apr 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM

What should a male wear in this far south area during may? I will be traveling through small villages in this area

more
    • aletaj.'s Profile Photo

I will need a place to live for 3 months in Hoi An

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 6, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Hello... i would like to know if anyone can recommend a site or have information on the best way to find a studio or one bedroom apartment in Hoi An for a few months... we are budget conscious and must have internet for our online work... would like to be in a good location within walking distance to cafes, shops, and center.
      Thank you in advance

more
    • Safe beaches/swimming in Phan Thiet locality

Vietnam Apr 17, 2014 at 1:54 AM

After travelling around vietnam we will be looking for a beach location for our last week, we will have our 9 year old with
      Us and we are looking for a nice beach location in and around phan thiet. Most importantly it must be safe for us to swim and not get battered by kite surfers etc. we have not booked our resort yet so are available for suggestions as to where might be best.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks

more
    • Safe/good beaches

Phan Thiet Apr 14, 2014 at 5:29 AM

After travelling around vietnam we will be looking for a beach location for our last week, we will have our 9 year old with
      Us and we are looking for a nice beach location in and around phan thiet. Most importantly it must be safe for us to swim and not get battered by kite surfers etc. we have not booked our resort yet so are available for suggestions as to where might be best.
      Thanks

more
    • How much do we need to spend?

Ninh Binh Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

more
    • Local's experiences

Vietnam Mar 23, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Hey guys, planning for a trip to Viet in about 2 months time. Gotta be spending around 2 weeks there. Kinda looking for more local experiences as most of the content out there are touristy stuffssss :(...came across this website http://www.globehop.co/ which claimed to be focusing on only local experiences..it will be good if someone can tell me if it's good, or if anyone has any other alternative suggestion? :D

more
    • GCoop's Profile Photo

Travel in May and June.

Vietnam Apr 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM

I'll be traveling at the end of May and beginning of June. I understand that due to the length of the country the weather is quite different in the North versus the South. Can someone tell me which part of VN it's more desirable to travel in? Also, is this the "off" season still in VN, or will it be packed with tourists?

Thank you, Grant

more
    • travelling from ho chi minh to phan thiet

Phan Thiet Mar 29, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Hi, my plane gets into ho chi minh at around 7pm, considering what i hear it can take a fair few hours to get to phan thiet, what transport options do i have? can i get a train?

Cheers
      Celia

more
    • robot_gurl's Profile Photo

Help With an Ao Dai?

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 26, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Hi, I'm in Viet Nam for the next month, and I'm dying for an Ao Dai. Should I try to get one while I'm in HCMC, or is it better to have one made in a smaller town? If it is better to have one made here, in HCMC, is there anyone who would like to come help me pick out fabric and meet with a tailor? I just got in yesterday, and my Vietnamese is nil. I would really appreciate the help, and it would be fun to meet some local ladies!!

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

HANOI,, HALONG IN FEBRUARY

Hanoi Mar 26, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi all have asked a couple of questions about Vietnam for our 2015 hols... Not sure if this has been covered, so will ask again as we are desperate to go to Halong Bay
      Is mid February a good time to visit Hanoi and Halong Bay.... We are desperate to visit Halong but only really at the best time....
      Will it be chilly in the morning and evening in Hanoi and Halong, will it be misty / rainy / windy.....
      We do appreciate that nobody can forecast the weather but it would be useful to have first hand experience of previous weathers in Feb..... We have checked the various web sites on climate and weathers in the area and are tempted to go further south.... Please somebody advise us that Feb is a good time to go.....
      Heres hoping
      poepat

more
    • Travel from Ho chi Minh to Dalat and return

Da Lat Mar 23, 2014 at 10:43 PM

What is the best and easiest way to travel from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat and return.Spending less than a week in South Vietnam

more
    • Family Suite

Hoi An Apr 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM

We are a family of 4 with two adult children. Is there any accommodation that has 2 or 3 bedroom suits?

more
    • Halong Bay Overnight Cruise

Hanoi Apr 5, 2014 at 2:03 AM

What are the reliable/honest companies that offer this cruise?
      How much will it cost per person?
      Any important reminders about schedules, fees, behavior?

more
    • How much do we need to spend?

Ninh Binh Apr 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM

How much do we need to spend if we will travel 4days 3nights? We are planning to go there by November this year is also the best time of the year to there in ninh nibh?

more
    • Preparing for June Vietnam Trip

Hanoi Yesterday

Hello. My husband and I are taking our 11 and 13 year old to Vietnam in June. I am trying to prepare for a couple of things.

1. The heat in June.
      2. Avoiding stomach issues.
      3. Types of shoes that will allow us to stay cool and also comfortable. Are tennis shoes a good option?

Any advice from travelers during the summer months?

more
    • Female First Time Traveller to Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 7, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Hi i am a first time traveller to vietnam HCMC late may, is it safe for female and i am staying in Bui Vien St late around 8.40pm would anything be open for me to explore nearby and meet backpackers, expats and locals alike wanting to meet new people and just relax and people watch. also what is the safest cheapest and quickest way to get from airport to bui vien??

more
    • Visiting during august

Hanoi Mar 28, 2014 at 11:32 PM

I will be traveling with a 1year and 9 months baby. Do you think it will be hot as hell or maybe a little fresh as it is close to september? Is it a safe place dor traveling with a baby? Thank you!

more
    • How to get a bus from Halong Bay back to Vietnam?

Vietnam Mar 22, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Hi everyone,
      am in desperate need of help. Does anyone know the exact details of what bus to get from Halong Bay back to Hanoi? Please can you tell me where to get the bus from and what times it departs? There are many forums explaining how to get to Halong Bay but this is not the problem, its Halong Bay to Hanoi that i am struggling to work out.
      Would really appreciate the help!

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Airport to Hanoi

Hanoi Mar 26, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Hi

What is the best cheapest mode of transport between Hanoi airport and Hanoi old town

Thanks

more
    • Linhbeaver's Profile Photo

5 days in HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 29, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hey there :)

I'm from Ha Noi and will be in HCMC for several days for a business trip. Do you have any recommendations for places to visit, foods to eat when I have limited time in the city? (I will have to work from 9 a.m until 6 p.m, so I can just discover the city in the evening).

And are there any big events happening from 18th to 22rd April?

Your opinions and comments would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, I would love to catch up with people whilst I'm staying there so if anyone wants to catch up for a coffee, a sightsee, anything really let me know :)

Regards,
      Linh

more
    • Torgut's Profile Photo

Obtaining Cambodia visa em HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 25, 2014 at 11:16 AM

So, I will be in Ho Chi Minh from Friday to Sunday, and I am trying to understand if it's possible to get a same day visa for Cambodia in a consulate. Yes, I know about the e-visa, I am just not fond of the concept. Yes, I know there is VOA in land borders, I am just not sure if the secondary bus company connecting Can Tho with PP will let me board without a visa and, of course, if I take care of it in the consulate that means least chances of "troubles" dealing with the border staff.

more
    • Choose what if i wanna use telephone in Vietnam?

Vietnam Apr 18, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Hi guys

Coming to vietnam 4 months today for our honeymoon and can't wait! i will be in Viet nam next month

Choose what mobile telephony operator if i wanna use telephone in Vietnam?? Are we able to use mobile internet easily in Vietnam?

Thank you

more
    • Da Nang city or Hoi An

Da Nang Mar 25, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Hello, I have one day and night in this area at the end of April after much travelling up the coast of Vietnam and just wondered if anyone could please advise if I should stay in Hoi An or in Da Nang city? Many thanks!

more

Near Haiphong

• where to buy?

by vldc Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 8:44 AM

where can you find original north face and kipling bags in haiphong?what souvenir items can you find here?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 11:34 PM