change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Specific Shops

Beijing Dec 3, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Hello, im looking for two kind of shops in Bejing
      1) MMA Equipment - any MMA specific shop or big sport shop where they can have the MMA stuff
      2)Car Performance shops - i believe there is a street where all the shops are located im looking for stuff tuning and mods for my car

Thanks

more
    • Art exhibitions in Shanghai

Shanghai Dec 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Hello guys, I arrived in Shanghai some weeks ago and will stay here for a couple of months to do a student exchange. Anyway, I recently walked through the Bund and passed by a hotel/art exhibition at the 'Swatch Art Peace Hotel'. They currently have a very nice exhibition, I guess it's called 'Faces & Traces'. My place is very near to the campus of the Fudan university. Do you know by chance any similar interesting museums or art exhibition in that area?

Cheers,

Scotty

more
    • kimo71's Profile Photo

chinese courses

China Nov 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I want to learn chinese language .where can i find best and economic place in china?

more
    • Yangjing's Profile Photo

I'm in lanzhou .wanna make friends

Lanzhou Dec 15, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I'm in lanzhou city .is midwest of china ,I wanna get new foreigner friends in my life,I'm female,and I have study abroad experience
      If anyone wanna make friend or in this city wanna some helps ,can find me .my wechart ID:yangjing7866

more
    • travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

Guangzhou Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

more
    • rosielim's Profile Photo

Transportation from Airport to Dongmen

Shenzhen Dec 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi, Is there another way to travel to Dongmen besides taxi? I understand that they do not use meters. What is the price like? I have booked a hotel in Dongmen for easy shopping. What are the places of interests in ShenZhen that I can visit besides shopping :P And may i know what will the temperature be during 1 Jan 2015. Tks& Rgds, Rosie

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Visa needed for China layover?

China 17 hours ago

Hi,

Looking for the best deal from Houston to Japan I found a flight that makes a layover in China ..In Beijing to be exact for like 5 hrs..

i'm about to purchase the ticket however I want to make sure I don't need any paperwork or visa to stay in the airport.. as I will be only "in transit"

Somebody has information on this or direct me with who I could ask?

thanks

more
    • ABOUT GUANGZHOU

Guangzhou Nov 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am hearing negative feedbacks on safety issues in Guangzhou China. I am planning to travel soon to meet some manufacturers at Shang Ming Building, at Qifu Road, Baiyun district, Guangzhou together with my 2 other business partners. We are all Singaporean Indians and don not speak English. We are only planning to stay for 3 days only. This is our first time travelling to China. Please share your point of view on the safety issues at Guangzhou and please advise which hotel is safe or highly recommended. Looking for your response Thank you so much Patricia

more
    • gkaralakis's Profile Photo

Shangai .. when..?

Shanghai Dec 10, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Which is the best period to visit Shangai, and the other cities there..? Not at the pick of touristic period..!
      Good morning..
      George

more
    • Beijing to Dunhuang in April

Dunhuang Nov 19, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Hello, how can i go from Beijing to Dunhuang in april? I was looking for flights but i couldnt find any.
      Thanks

more
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

more
    • To get a Chinese Visa or not?

Lhasa Dec 8, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi guys:
      In jUne 2015, my friend and I are planning to drive out of Kathmandu to visit Lhasa (Tibet), and then fly back to Kathmandu. question is, do we need a Chinese visa and Tibet permit, or only the Tibet permit? I've read the forums and heard both versions so anyone who has actually been there in the past few weeks, feel free to chime in with the correct answer please!

more
    • weather in january, haikou and other northern island cities

by kikikillercat Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 5:37 AM

do i need a coat or jacket for evening
      is the water warm enough to swim

thanks

2 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 5:54 AM
    • anoum's Profile Photo

Night markets

by anoum Online Now May 31, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Is there any night market in Haikou and Sanya for cheap shopping? Safe?

• A Trip to Sanya

by Lytha Online Now Aug 6, 2009 at 2:11 AM

We intend to spend one week with my kids in Sanya, is the beach good for surfing? We know the weather is fine but what else we can do apart from bathing ourselves in the sunshine? Can anybody recommend some other activities, it couldn't be better if my kids can be involved, they are 10 and 7yrs. Your any suggestion is highly appreciated.

2 Answers Aug 12, 2009 at 8:41 PM
    • wjn's Profile Photo

Crystal Blue Gluf & Lan Hai Apartment

by wjn Online Now Dec 23, 2008 at 6:47 PM

We are a number of 6 people will visit Sanya in the coming March, 09. We intend to book into the above whole apartment directly from the owner. Does anyone here stay there before and can give me their contact that I can liase wth them directly?

Thanks.

Jane

2 Answers Dec 25, 2008 at 6:46 AM
    • Free and easy vs tour package

by dengoh Online Now May 28, 2007 at 10:43 AM

Hi,

I am wondering if I should book a package from Singapore or just book hotels / rent car / take public transport and go whereever i want to etc. is there a suggested route to take to make the most of my 7-8 days there?

Can anyone advise is it easy to take public transport or better to rent a car ? and how much for both modes.

Understood the hotel rate quoted usually are rack rates which can go much lower depending on season. How much would be the average 3-4 stars hotels around sanya or haikou around mid-june ?

thanks.

5 Answers Dec 24, 2008 at 4:42 AM
    • weather in Hainan island

by blackler Online Now May 15, 2007 at 10:34 PM

Hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone can tell me how bad the weather is likley to be in Hainan in last week of June. Would not be my favourite time to travel but we are coming to China for a wedding so don't have much choice. Is it worth risking it for three/fours days in Hainan (are we likely to get any good weather at all?) or would it be more sensible to go somewhere else (thinking of Guilin/Yangshou). Do not want to be stuck on beach in rain with nothing to do!

Thanks

Thea

2 Answers May 20, 2007 at 8:49 PM
    • myspices's Profile Photo

Zhuhai to Haikou

by myspices Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 3:01 AM

Dear fellow VTers,
      I will be making my way from Zhuhai (crossing over from Macau) to Haikou via the long distance bus (understand it's 19hours). Would appreciate if you can assist/advise on the following :
      1) The bus schedule from Zhuhai to Haikou
      2) The bus fare from Zhuhai to Haikou
      3) Do we need to take the ferry, crossing over to Haikou or the long distance bus will cross a bridge over to Haikou.
      4) I intend to visit Sanya/Haikou/Xinglong/Wenchang/Xincun/Tongzha/Nanshan. Is there any of the places mentioned that i should give it a miss or is there any other places of interests that i should go to?
      5) Any suggestion on how my routes should be?

Thanks.
      ..feejin

1 Answer Feb 27, 2007 at 9:51 AM
    • Travel distance & Time from Haikou to Sanya

by sylkroad Online Now Sep 30, 2006 at 7:52 PM

What is the distance between Haikou & Sanya? How long is the bus journey between these 2 places? Is there a published bus schedule?

4 Answers Jan 21, 2008 at 5:23 PM
    • Your advise please

by samtan1 Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 7:10 PM

Hi,

We'll be travelling to Hainan dao in early September.

We'll be interested to visit Nan Hai Kwan In.

Could some kind soul advise the openning hours, and the charges to visit
      this place.

Are there any packaged tour to this place, and what's the charges?

Thank you for your advise.

Kind Regards,

2 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 12:27 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Accommodation/sites/shopping in Hainan Dao please

by Durfun Online Now Nov 28, 2005 at 4:45 AM

Hi folks,

Was wondering if anyone has tips on a YMCA/youth hostel/economical lodging in Hainan Dao please?

Also, is there a Hare Krishna temple in the region?

Any must-go tourist attractions, night-spots, shopping malls, etc worth recommending?

Which is the best place for authentic souvenirs shopping, and quality electronic equipment?

Your help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Darshan

1 Answer Nov 28, 2005 at 6:03 AM
    • Anyone been?

by The_Global_Penguins Online Now Nov 18, 2003 at 5:58 PM

My girlfriend and I plan to go from Beixai to Haikou by boat (Hainan) and spend a week on the island. Is it definitely worth going to? And can you suggest some cheap (but preferably nice) places to stay? Also do you know how long the crossing takes and what the accomodation aboard the ship is like? Thanks in advance Dan

5 Answers Nov 24, 2003 at 3:36 PM