Hai Long

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lao Cai to Hanoi by express bus?

Lao Cai 11 hours ago

Anyone aware of an express bus/minivan departing from Lao Cai & going to Hanoi that uses the new highway??
      Thanks!

more
    • Free Tour Guide

Hanoi Mar 19, 2015 at 4:40 AM

hello, my name is Hieu,. I’m from a suburb of Hanoi, Vietnam. I’m a humorous boy with an eagerness to practice English, my English is not good. When you come to Hanoi, please contact me. I will be your free tour guide. You will be shown a different Hanoi which’s never been seen on TVs, magazines, books, v.v.v… My phone no. is 084983617945, my email is Trinhbahieu009@gmail.com

more
    • travelsoulja's Profile Photo

Visa On Arrival (VOA) now available in Phu Quoc

Phu Quoc Mar 17, 2015 at 10:52 PM

VOA is now available phuquocislandguide.com/phu-q... but can i get it if i take a boat from Kep? A tour agency in Kep told me they can take me to Phu Quoc via boat.

more
    • Any theme park in HCM??

Ho Chi Minh City 5 hours ago

Is there any theme park with thrill rides and if they do, what is the fees?

more
    • Italian guide for Hanoi

Vietnam Mar 11, 2015 at 9:34 AM

I will need an Italian speaking Vietnamese guide for Hanoi for 2 days.

Can anyone make a recommendation?

more
    • ACCOMMODATION - HO CHI MINH

Vietnam Mar 19, 2015 at 7:01 PM

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a couple of nights cheap but comfortable accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City please? Good location is of high priority. Cheers, Dee

more
    • Vaccinations in Vietnam and Cambodia????

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 9, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I will be traveling in July and August, to Hanoi, Halong Bay, HoiAn, HCMC, Mekong Delta, Phnom Pen and Siem Riep. Do I need any vaccinations?

more
    • Sapa Express bus

Lao Cai 23 hours ago

I was hoping to catch the new Express bus as it passes by Lao Cai on the way from Sapa to Hanoi. Through email, the company has told me that they can pick me up at the highway round-about(!), but due to the language barrier, they have not been able to tell me if the bus automatically stops here. I am nervous that the bus will go flying past me and leave me stranded there for the night. I would appreciate it if someone who has taken this bus can assure me that they do indeed make an automatic stop at the Lao Cai round-about. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Mekong tour

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 8, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Hi,

I'm departing to HCM City in 2 days time and rushing for info now :-) Read quite a few info about Mekong but I'm confused because looks like there are Mekong Cruise and Mekong Tour 2 different type.

Since I don't want cruising on a big ship so I search for the Mekong 1 or 2 days tour. Prices range from $15 to $300 which varies a lot and I can't find out the pick up point (this is important because I need to check the transport time needed from my accommodation place to there). Can anybody give me some idea?

BTW, are there any suggestion in dining at some of the French Colonial design hotels? I may want to try one, sit there to experience the environment.

Many tks,
      Lily

more
    • moorywa's Profile Photo

Places To Visit

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 5, 2015 at 8:12 PM

Hello, i have 4 days in the city and would like to visit the historic areas and some villages to see the real Vietnam. I am staying in the CBD and will need transport to get to places

more
    • Where to stay in Saigon after our long flight from San Francisco

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 14, 2015 at 10:32 AM

My son and I are traveling by backpack for 3 weeks. Our first stop of course is Saigon. Looking for a basecamp hotel/guest house for $10-$30 a night. We will rent Scooters and take day trips from there. Need some suggestions where to stay that we might be able to still walk to a night market and see some of the city life. No Hyatt Regency types of places

more
    • Can anyone tell me the Vietnamese for allergic to shell fish

Vietnam Mar 4, 2015 at 5:34 AM

Hi, my girlfriend and I are off to Vietnam, HCMC and Phan Thiet, but she is allergic to shell fish, can anyone tell me the Vietnamese for this?

Also, we have to go from HCMC to Phan Thiet, what would be the recommended way bus or train? I have looked at trains and I can see one that leaves very early in the morning. I see there is a later train that goes to Binh Thuan and then get a bus or taxi to Phan Theit. Can I book the train tickets on line before we go to Vietnam?

Many thanks

Rob

more
    • district 11 ho chi minh city

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 25, 2015 at 2:55 AM

I will have to stay near Phu Tho gym at district 11 in Dec, any hotel near the gym ?
      How far from the city to the gym? Would it be easy to get transport from the gym to the city?
      Will taxi charge a lot more than the meter price ? How can we avoid it ????????

more
    • Sheiladee's Profile Photo

How much money will I need

Vietnam Mar 22, 2015 at 3:27 AM

can anyone advise roughly how much money would we need for our trip ,we have an organised trip inc all visits and and entrance frees and all meals .so don't know how much to take for drinks ect for 2weeks .also is USD the best to take thanks in advance Sheila 

more
    • Chongnv's Profile Photo

The Sinh Tourist

Vietnam Mar 15, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Intend to visit Vietnam in May. Have contact The Sinh Tourist Sales Department in Ho Chi Minh, Mr David to customise the tour from south to north(HCM - Da Nang - Hoi An -Hue - Hanoi) for 10 days trip. Is the company trustworthy? Have anyone has bad experience with company? How much normally we have to pay for the deposit for booking the tour?

more
    • 4 days trip

Hanoi Mar 15, 2015 at 9:52 AM

Hello people, me and my wife are planning to travel to Hanoi fir 4 days and wS wondering how we could make the most of it.. We git to do holong bay for sure. We are interested in some clothes shopping as well. Also, keen in knowin the Vietnamese history and the famous wars.

Pls suggest. Thanks

more

Near Hai Long