Hahn Travel Answers

change location
Turska's Profile Photo

Airport hotel Franfurt-Hahn

by Turska Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 11:22 AM

I have been to Hahn airport,and seen an add,witch says:Room for two person 29e/night.I wrote it at paper,and name of the hotel,but I lost the paper.I also heard one woman telling,that she had stayed at that hotel,and it really was that cheap.And they had a car picking up from airport and taking back in the morning(they had a flight with Ryanair),but she had also forgotten the name of the hotel.They had even got a car to take them to dinner somewhere from the hotel.I don´t know how much they paid extra-or was it at the price.
After two years:Does someone know,is that hotel still there,and do they have a web-page?Even if the price would have rised a little.

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Elena77's Profile Photo

Re: Airport hotel Franfurt-Hahn

by Elena77 Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 1:24 PM

I think it's Advance Hotel:
    advance-hotel-zum-hahn.de/en...

It is a bit more expensive than the price you've mentioned: 55 Euros for a double room. But the price includes free transfer from and to the airport and they also do have a free shuttle service taking you to 4 different restaurants in the vicinity.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Turska's Profile Photo

by Turska Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 2:06 PM

O.k.Thanks!Quite a big rise of price in two/three years,but it can be possible!I keep this in mind,and copy the link.After"sleeping"(=read:my husband slept,I only tried,and slept 20min!)once one night at Stansted airport,I might pay that 55e also!We are planning a trip trip Lisbon with Ryanair,and we would have to stay the night there.

• Elena77's Profile Photo

by Elena77 Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 2:23 PM

There also is a hotel right at the airport, just opposite the terminal. A double room costs 56 Euros (excluding breakfast, though):
    hotel-bb.com/detailhotels.ph...

Just thought you might want to stay close to the airport in case it's just a short layover you'll have at Hahn.

Cheers,
    Elena

• Turska's Profile Photo

by Turska Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 2:29 PM

Thanks for that,too!We don´t need breakfast,if our plane leaves aroun 8.00 o´clock or something.By the way-that other hotel had pages in Finnish!!So I think it is that one,that Finns had used quite alot.Now I must go to sleep-or should have gone an hour ago..Early morning coming,but I stuck again here at VT! ;)

• RhineRoll's Profile Photo

by RhineRoll Online Now Dec 17, 2008 at 3:38 AM

you could of course add another day -- or two and visit the lovely nearby Moselle valley. Places like Cochem or Bernkastel-Kues or even Koblenz are easily reached from Hahn by bus.

Anyway, using this link will give you a couple of more hotel options (without any predudice to the ones already mentioned above)

hrs.de/search.do;jsessionid=...

• Turska's Profile Photo

by Turska Online Now Dec 17, 2008 at 4:24 AM

i have visited that are three times :) It is lovely,but last time was year ago,so we will pass it next summer.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines