Hagensborg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vancouver on a ship

Vancouver Apr 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Where is the Cruise Terminal in Vancouver?

more
    • How to plan a week's vacatiion to cover Vancouver, Seattle and Whistler.

Vancouver Apr 9, 2014 at 8:45 PM

We are a family of four (boy 19 and girl 14) and will be flying from Calgary to Vancouver for a week only and would like to visit Vancouver, Seattle and Whistler. How many days in Seattle would you recommend? what about Whistler, over night stay or two nights? I was not sure if we should go straight to Seattle from Vancouver on day we arrive from Calgary. This will be our first Vancouver visit. Three years ago, we drove from Calgary to Victoria, so we want to avoid Victoria this time. Any recommendations for sightseeing in Vancouver that we can do in three or four days?

Thanks
      Raza

more
    • Probability/cost of a sublet/condo Jan-March?

Whistler Apr 3, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Looking to do a half season from around New Years to the end of March. Anyone know the typical availability of mid-term accommodation during the peak time of the year? Won't have a car so walking/bussing is necessary. Would love to be in village but if it is significant savings to be a little further out that's okay. How much will a room in a 3-BR typically run me? What about a 1-BR? Or is this very hard to do?

Price range is $800-$1300

Thanks

more
    • DanB80's Profile Photo

car rental

Vancouver Island Apr 8, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Do I need to reserve a car in advance or are the deals better if I wait until I arrive?

more
    • Student season pass?

Whistler Mar 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Do you just need to submit verification of full time student status at the beginning of the season when you buy the student season pass? Or do you have to periodically prove student status?

more
    • rickd11's Profile Photo

Where's a good place to rent a bike?

Vancouver Mar 28, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Where's a good place to rent a bike?

more
    • Vancouver Island (BC) or Olympic National Park (WA)

Vancouver Apr 8, 2014 at 3:46 AM

I am planning a trip to Western Canada in early june. I will only have 7 days to go from Vancouver, BC, to Seattle.

Therefore, I have two options to enjoy the place :
      - going to Vancouver Island (Pacific Rim :Tofino) from Vancouver and leaving to Seattle from Victoria, BC (with ferry)
      - or just crossing Vancouver Island to get to Port Angeles and the Olympic National Park (Vancouver -> Victoria and Victoria -> Port Angeles by ferries)

As I will be getting to Vancouver area from the Canadian Rockies (Banff, Jasper), I am not especially looking for mountains in these coastal parks. I am more looking for oceans and rainforest instead. But I'm not sure which park would be the best option (Pacific Rim or Olympic National Park).

Can someone give me some advice? If you had to choose between both, which one would you visit?

Thank you in advance!!

more
    • JennysTravels's Profile Photo

Looking for a place to stay

Victoria Mar 24, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Ciao tutti,

We are off on another adventure and will be calling Victoria home...this Friday! Any suggestions on cheap and clean places to stay that are I the city centre? Any members living there?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jenny

more