Hämeenlinna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation to kummakivi-balancing-rock

Imatra Jul 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hi, I would love to visit the kummakivi-balancing-rock. From the map, seems like Imatra is the nearest train station. Is there any other transport I could get there besides renting a car?
      Will be travelling during Dec 2014.

more
    • Is it safe to swim in the lakes of Nuuksio National park?

Nuuksio Jul 20, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hello, I would like to know is there are safe places in Nuuksio national park to swim in.
      I will go to Nuuksio National park in the following days and since it will be very warm I would like to swim in a lake like Nuuksion pitkajärvi or Holma - Saarijärvi.
      I will go alone in the park but I am a bit worried because most of the lakes are swampy:
      are there dangerous snakes there? weeds?
      Also I am a bit worried about the pollution:
      The water is turbid and it is difficult to guess the depth of the lake and I'm afraid that there are currents that pull me down.
      Anyway I never swam in a lake and I am quite worried about a lot of things.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS SAFE TO SWIM IN THE LAKES OF NUUKSIO NATIONAL PARK AND, IF YES, WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION?

more
    • Hotel Helsinki

Helsinki 23 hours ago

Hi
      What do you know about hotel KlausK ?

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Transportation and price details

Helsinki Jun 25, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi,
      I would be in Helsinki for 1 day and it is my second visit.I would like to go to Suomenlinna and Porvoo.
      How can I go,how long does it take to go and what it nearly costs?
      As I willhave limited time all your advice will be great help to me while maiking programme.
      Thanks and regards

more
    • Public transportation within Haemeenlinna

by u4m56 Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Are there any transportation inside Haemeenlinna e.g. from the market square to the castle?

How far is it from Iittala to Haemeenlinna? Is it true that you can take bus no.5 to get from Iittala to Haemeenlinna?

Thanks for the help.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2010 at 12:45 AM