change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• grahammclaren's Profile Photo

Luggage lockers at Tokyo Station

Tokyo Mar 25, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Can anyone please tell me if I can store a small bag in the luggage lockers at Tokyo Station for 7 days, and if so how much could this cost.
      Thanks
      Graham

more
    • BelsT's Profile Photo

First Day Itinerary

Tokyo Apr 12, 2015 at 5:23 AM

I will be in Tokyo on a Sunday and will be coming in from Narita airport around 2pm. I would like to maximize my day so after check in I am thinking of going to:

1) Meiji Shrine - I have read somewhere that it's closed on Mondays but the shrine's website says it's open daily. I also know that I can reach either via Metro (Shinjuku-sanchome station- Meijijingumae station) or JR Line (Shinjuku-Harajuku station). I'm confused on how to reach the shrine after I exit either of the 2 stations. Google shows that it will be a 25 min walk from either stations to the entrance of the Shrine. The website of Meiji Shrine says it will be a 1min walk to the South gate. Which is which? Also, is an hour enough to really enjoy Meiji shrine?

2) Harajuku/Takeshita Dori - After I exit Meiji Shrine
      3) Omotesando- for Number Sugar/Omotesando Koffee/Crayon House (have their vegetarian buffet for dinner) Japanese food is my favorite! : )

4) Shibuya - do I still have time? If I don't I can do this the next day.

more
    • BelsT's Profile Photo

Asakusa Accommodations

Tokyo Apr 9, 2015 at 3:59 AM

Will be visiting Tokyo on May17 and I would like to stay in Asakusa district. But I am having a hard time finding a non-smoking twin room. I am ok with a budget hotel as long as it is clean and in a safe area.

more
    • MCRhazel's Profile Photo

Electronic cigarettes

Tokyo Mar 19, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Would anyone know if electronic cigarettes are allowed in Tokyo indoors and out? I'm going in the summer and don't really want to stat smoking again. Cheers

more
    • Where to shop and best buy for rolex watches

Shinjuku Apr 6, 2015 at 1:06 AM

What and where store we can find best rolex watches that is authentic and cheap prices? I will be in shinjuku this april 9 to 14, 2015.
      Please reply

more
    • BelsT's Profile Photo

Narita Airport to Tokyu Stay Shinjuku

Tokyo Apr 11, 2015 at 1:11 AM

To reach Tokyu Stay Shinjuku I will take the NEX to:
      1) Tokyo Station - transfer to Metro (Marunouchi line) - Shinjuku-Sanchome station - exit and reach hotel on 1 min walk.

2) Shinjuku station which I believe is connected to Shinjuku-Sanchome. I am not sure how far a walk this will be. I will be bringing a luggage although wheeled and small size. Tokyo station seems daunting to a first-timer like me.

Which is the better way?

more
    • Accomodation in Hachioji

by cherryplum Online Now Aug 13, 2003 at 12:23 AM

Hello There! Thank you for taking the time to help me. My name is Beth and I`m from England. I have been in Japan for 1 year now....and I am an English Teacher working in Hachioji. Currently I live 35 mins commute away from work, but I`d like to live in Hachioji. I am looking for a new apartment, but I am finding it really difficult. Please tell me what is available and what agencies would be helpful for me in this area. I am considering a Gaijin House, but when I have looked on the internet, it seems like these houses are only available in central Tokyo. Do you know if there are any available in Hachioji? If not, I am willing to pay up to 100,000 per month for rent of an apartment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Warm regards Beth Bradley.

4 Answers May 22, 2004 at 1:46 PM