Hachioji

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tokyo to Kyoto with Luggage

Tokyo Jan 22, 2015 at 6:12 AM

Hi, I am arriving in Tokyo (Hilton, Shinjuku) in mid March from Dubai and after staying there for 7 days, I intend proceed to Kyoto for 6 days by Shinkansen for an experience. I will have two reasonably large suitcases. I understand the trains don't have much luggage space. In such a case, how do people generally travel between cities with luggage ? Many thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • Tokyo, Japan

Tokyo Jan 20, 2015 at 9:19 AM

plz help me to find out the places for shopping of electronic gadgets in tokyo. thnxs

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Capsule Hotel near Haneda Airport

Tokyo Jan 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Looking for a capsule hotel near Haneda Airport.. I saw First cabin option but I want the cabin experience..that one is different.

I will arrive late at night and I want to have a place that either has a shuttle or is easy to arrive via train (I will have the JR pass) if is safe for a woman to travel in the train at night.

I found few of them but they are only Men.. looking for one that accepts Female ...

Thanks.. any extra tips about tokyo/haneda/hotels/airport shuttle/JR lines will be appreciate it.. I can find my way around during the day but I want to be sure everything goes smooth on my arrival at night and have a safe place to sleep...

more
    • Accomodation in Hachioji

by cherryplum Online Now Aug 13, 2003 at 12:23 AM

Hello There! Thank you for taking the time to help me. My name is Beth and I`m from England. I have been in Japan for 1 year now....and I am an English Teacher working in Hachioji. Currently I live 35 mins commute away from work, but I`d like to live in Hachioji. I am looking for a new apartment, but I am finding it really difficult. Please tell me what is available and what agencies would be helpful for me in this area. I am considering a Gaijin House, but when I have looked on the internet, it seems like these houses are only available in central Tokyo. Do you know if there are any available in Hachioji? If not, I am willing to pay up to 100,000 per month for rent of an apartment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Warm regards Beth Bradley.

4 Answers May 22, 2004 at 1:46 PM