Hachioji

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tourist guide

Tokyo Jul 20, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Will be in Tokyo for 2 days in October.Looking for a recommended tourist guide. there will be 4 people in our group.
      Grateful for help. billybull

more
    • mamores's Profile Photo

Must see in Tokyo

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,
      We are heading to Thailand next week and we have a layover in Tokyo of 2 days and a half. What suggestions do you have as far as MUST SEES? We will be staying at Sunroute Shinbanshi Hotel. Thanks for your help.

more
    • location of indian vegitarian food resturents

Tokyo Jul 4, 2014 at 12:22 AM

we need information regarding availability indian vegiterian in tokyo at shinjuku location

more
    • amiya's Profile Photo

Cheap Shinkansen Ticket

Tokyo-to Jul 15, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Hi I would like to travel from Tokyo to Nagoya using shinkansen. I read the normal price if i was to buy on the spot is about 10,300 yen.

I read that i can get a cheaper one by
      1) Buying from travel agent such as JTB a day before. How much discount can i get for a tourist? and is there any JTB or travel agent shop inside Tokyo station?

2) Buying from vending machine at Ticket shops. I just know the type of tickets available are limited. Is there any further info on this?

I hope you can advice me.

Thanks.

more

Night life

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What would be a cool and safe area to have a nice not too expensive dinner and some drinks at a bar? Your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

more

Cash and ATMs

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:49 AM

I would like to know whether it is easy to get cash from ATMs in Tokyo or not. We will be traveling from the US next week so we are not quite sure about bringing a lot of cash or being able to get money at ATM/s

more

MUST SEES in two days and a half

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,
      We are heading to Thailand next week and we have a layover in Tokyo of 2 days and a half. What suggestions do you have as far as MUST SEES? We will be staying at Sunroute Shinbanshi Hotel. Thanks for your help.

more
    • What to do during 21 layover in Japan

Tokyo Jul 11, 2014 at 1:05 PM

My bf and I will be arriving to Narita airport in mid December around 2pm on our way back to the USA. The outbound flight doesn't leave until the next morning at 11am. I was wondering if there is anything to do since the sun sets early in December? We would really like to experience Tokyo, but not sure if we will have enough time. We were also thinking about staying in a budget hotel in Narita near the airport or Tokyo, but find it daunting to figure out where the hotels are in relationship to the metro station in Tokyo. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi

Tokyo Jul 3, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Dear All,

3 of us want to take a cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi at noon on a monday. How much will the cabfare cost?

Our train from Mitake will arrive at either track 1 or 2. Which exit should we head for to get a cab?

Originally we wanted to go by subway but from my research I can't seem to find a subway station near the hotel with elevator/escalator all the way from the platform to street level.

Tq,
      Mel

more
    • Accomodation in Hachioji

by cherryplum Online Now Aug 13, 2003 at 12:23 AM

Hello There! Thank you for taking the time to help me. My name is Beth and I`m from England. I have been in Japan for 1 year now....and I am an English Teacher working in Hachioji. Currently I live 35 mins commute away from work, but I`d like to live in Hachioji. I am looking for a new apartment, but I am finding it really difficult. Please tell me what is available and what agencies would be helpful for me in this area. I am considering a Gaijin House, but when I have looked on the internet, it seems like these houses are only available in central Tokyo. Do you know if there are any available in Hachioji? If not, I am willing to pay up to 100,000 per month for rent of an apartment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Warm regards Beth Bradley.

4 Answers May 22, 2004 at 1:46 PM