Travel Answers
Habana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Recommended Clubs and Safe Way to Get Back to the Resort??

Varadero Apr 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Hi! We're a group of late 20s/early 30s females looking to experience the nightlife in Varadero this weekend. Are there any recommendations for a fun safe club that plays mostly top 40 / usual club music? Also, how easy is it to get a reliable taxi around 2/3 am outside of the clubs? Welcome any tips/advice! Thanks!!

more
    • LuluAna's Profile Photo

Casas particulares?

Varadero Apr 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Hello Varadero aficionados,

I know that Varadero is rich with resorts, but I was curious to know if anyone was aware of any casa particulares that are in the city. I am not a huge fan of resorts, but I do want to see Varadero because it seems like everyone has gone except for me! :P

If anyone knows of any, or would even recommend one that they stayed at that would be lovely.

Thanks in advance!

Lulu

more
    • zip line and how long how much

Varadero Apr 3, 2014 at 6:47 AM

i was planning a trip to varadero and was wondering if they had a zip line adventure

more
    • OmarM6's Profile Photo

anyone going to habana and varadero from sep 14 to sep 16?

by OmarM6 Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM

join us , group of 9 young people going party, from north of Mexico....

2 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    • Havana Jazz Festival and Accommodations

by rebmij Online Now Mar 24, 2004 at 5:19 AM

My partner and I are going to Cuba in December 2004 for the Jazz Festival. We're hoping to spend a few days at a modest aparthotel in Santa Maria del Mar to get warmed up and then go to Havana for the week of the festival. We'd like to stay at a casa but want to do some of our own cooking there. We also want a private bathroom in a safe area. We hear that Vedado (near la rampa) is the best area for casas. Anyone have any experience? advice? Thanks

2 Answers Mar 25, 2004 at 8:55 AM