change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Busses to bar street?

Marmaris May 21, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Hello
      I am staying at club Alpina in July and didn't realise how far away it was to the beach front /bar street
      I was just wondering if there is any busses that run to these areas and if so how much are they? If not are taxis expensive?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Going to Turunc in Turkey

Turunc May 1, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Hi everybody
      I am going to Turunc in Turkey in three weeks. Is it safe place to go at this time because of the ISIS and stuff?
      There are nice places to be seen nearby?
      Thanks Tom

more
    • Monst007's Profile Photo

Weather in late October

Dalyan May 11, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what the weather is usually like in late October & if the pools are still warm enough to swim in?

Thank you in advance!

Claire

more
    • closed beaches

Marmaris May 18, 2015 at 12:43 AM

Hello,
      I was planning to visit marmaris this summer with my husband but I was wondering if there is any closed beaches for vailed women.I mean I 'm vailed but I really want to enjoy swimming without it ,so if there any hotels that have closed beaches for couples opened to the ocean?
      Thank you

more
    • travelling to marmaris

Marmaris May 19, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Hello Folks, I am travelling to Marmaris in June next month with my family. Now I read too many things about ISIS.
      Is it really safe to go there now? I have plans to visit Epehsus, pammukkale too. Please suggest. Thanks in Advance!

more
    • AllieK's Profile Photo

Fethiye to Pamukkale

Fethiye May 23, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Hello all! I am heading to Turkey next month and will be based in Fethiye. I would really like to do a day trip to Pamukkale. Is this possible? I am definitely okay with leaving very early and getting back late. What are my options via public transport? ( I can't hire a car as I am a young Australian)

Thank you :)

more
    • VerityRumbalow's Profile Photo

Cheap Places to stay

by VerityRumbalow Online Now May 30, 2014 at 2:12 PM

I'm thinking of splitting my time between Bodrum and Gumusluk. There doesn't seem to be many hotels at this beach. I've read about a couple of 3 star ones, but they're still too expensive .. I'm on a budget and want to stay in the area as long as possible. Help please.

2 Answers May 31, 2014 at 1:57 PM
    • How to get to Gumusluk?

by AndreaVin Online Now Jul 23, 2011 at 2:19 AM

We are staying in Gumusluk in a few weeks and will be travelling from Bodrum, but we don't have a car. Is there a bus service from Bodrum?

2 Answers Jul 31, 2011 at 12:44 PM
    • pavlo's Profile Photo

gumusluk

by pavlo Online Now Dec 3, 2006 at 6:33 AM

is anyone going to gumusluk this may?

• Buy a house at Gumusluk

by Galain09 Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 9:26 AM

Hello , i'm going to buy a land and build a house. The company Cakmak will take in charge everything : build, tapoo, notary etc...Can anyone give me any informations about the cost/prices for a house 120m2 living area in Gumusluk and any informations about the the company Cakmak ?

How is the weather of Gumusluk in winter : from november to Feburary ?
      Are there alot of tourists in winter overthere ? Thanks, Alan

1 Answer Nov 24, 2006 at 9:11 AM
    • Buying a property in Gunusluk

by sunnyboy_1 Online Now Feb 11, 2006 at 12:11 PM

Hi
      Can anyone give me any information on living in Gumusluk. We are buying a small appartment, which we have not seen. From what im reading it sounds very nice, rural, quite and peaceful which is what we would like, but there seems to be quite a lot of development going on, where is it going to end? We had a short visit a few years back on a gullet, but dont remember too much.
      All replys and information gratefully received.
      Mark

6 Answers Aug 25, 2006 at 3:23 PM
    • Info on Gumusluk

by bagpuss38 Online Now Aug 21, 2005 at 8:13 AM

Hi. we're off to Gumusluk in 3 weeks too.

Are there any tips of places go to or boat trips to take from the village itself?

This will be our 4th trip to Turkey & we're really looking forward to it, but would like to get about without hiring a car.

1 Answer May 23, 2006 at 2:33 AM
    • Walks

by coastalgirl63 Online Now Jul 4, 2005 at 2:23 AM

Does anyone know of any walks, up to about 5 miles,in the Gumusluk area, preferably coastal? The walk doesn't have to necessarily start from Gumusluk, as long as it can be reached via public transport. I have heard that there are some really good walks in the area.

Sue x

4 Answers Aug 12, 2005 at 5:47 PM
    • money?

by blunto Online Now May 21, 2005 at 2:39 AM

Hello,
      We're off to Gumusluk at the beginning of June, does anyone know if there is somewhere to exchange currency...? We've got millions of useless lira from last time but none of the new stuff. Apparently the airport charges a fortune in commission????
      Thanks
      Blunto and Sue

7 Answers May 31, 2005 at 8:53 PM
    • Has anyone stayed in Gumusluk?

by coastalgirl63 Online Now May 20, 2005 at 11:56 AM

I am hoping to go to Gumusluk in early September. Actually, I have been persuaded to go, as I would father have gone to Dalyan where it is beautiful and there is plenty to do.

I have a couple of concerns, and I hope that someone can confirm/allay my worries. Firstly, I am worried that we will be out on a limb without a hire car. How easy is it to get to Dalyan, for example, and will I still be able to go horse riding or white water rafting from there. I love to relax and laze all day sometimes, but then I feel the need to go walking, on a boat trip, or some other activity. Will there be enough for me to do there?

The other worry is that I know that fish is a speciality there, but I don't really do fish. Will there be enough other options for me? Can anyone reccomend any reataurants there, or trips from there? There seems to be very little written about this place, which may be a good, or bad thing. maybe it is so lovely that people don't want to share it for fear of it becoming too touristy, which would be a shame.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

15 Answers Jun 16, 2006 at 9:32 AM