Gulf Shores

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gulf shore beaches june 2014

by dawn895 Online Now Apr 26, 2014 at 8:26 AM

are the gulf shore beaches clean and safe since Katrina? how far is the road trip from new Orleans?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM
    • Condo Rentals for under 25 year olds

by MadiO Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 4:41 PM

me and my friends want to go to Gulf Shores for a vacation, but there are very few sites that will rent to people under 25 years old and the oldest out of our group is 22. Does anybody know of a website or places that will rent to under 25 year olds?

1 Answer Apr 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM
    • Wheater april

by germanteresa Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Is it warm enough to go swimming and to the beach in april ?

2 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 9:05 AM
    • Warm enough to swim 5/24 in Gulf Shores?

by zetaarae Online Now Feb 14, 2014 at 10:52 AM

My family and I are booking a trip to Gulf Shores, AL. Looking at Turquoise Place on Orange Beach. The prices are high, but they are not as pricey if we go late in May instead of further into the summer. Curious if anyone knows whether it would it be warm enough to swim the week of 5/24 to 5/31? If not, what's the earliest we could go for swimming? I looked at weather sites, but I live so far away from the beach, I don't really know how to translate that into whether we would freeze in the water or not. Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • Rentals for 18 year olds

by abbysho2 Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 9:51 AM

My girlfriends and I are wanting to go to the gulf shores/orange beach area for our Senior trip. We are goody two shoes so there's no worries with drinking or anything close to that. We just want to go to the beach and soak up the sun. Do you know of anything, literally, house, condo, hotel, townhouse, whatever that would rent to 18 year olds? So far the only thing we have found is the Hampton Inn and Suites. Thank you so much!

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    • Age Requirement for Rental Houses

by kkeating Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Are there any rental houses that allow girls age 20-23 rent the house without any of them being 25 for spring break?

1 Answer Sep 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM
    • Monthly rental in march

by xbc803 Online Now Sep 8, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Does anyone rent for the month in March? We have various grand kids with different Spring Breaks and would love to accommodate all of them during the month.

• night club

by bekacu71 Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Im looking for an 18 and club in gulf shores

• beachtraveler93's Profile Photo

Does it rain all day?

by beachtraveler93 Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 5:55 PM

My family and I are leaving to Gulf Shores August 2nd and staying through the 10th. So far the forecast does not look to promising for that sunny vacation we were looking for. When it rains or is in the forecast, does it usually last all day, or is it usually in spurts and then gets sunny? We are looking to get tan and swim and just over all have fun doing beach festivities! Please let me know so we can plan accordingly.

2 Answers Jul 28, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    • Anyone know of a hotel with jacuzzi suites

by snoopy13 Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Are there any hotels with jacuzzi suites in Gulf Shores?

1 Answer Jul 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    • Wedding

by SMC24 Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM

We just want to hold a simple ceremony on the Beach with our own officiant, photographer, decorations. We need to find a complex that will allow this and allow use or rental of approximately 10 white chairs. We need accommodations for 15 - 20 rooms.

Any suggestions?

• Jellyfish

by clairecampbell Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I heard a news report that Jellys are bad in the gulf this year. We leave for Gulf Shores tomorrow. What is the risk of being stung?

4 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Vacation house help

by KTLOU2000 Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM

My family is planning a vacation for the week of September 21 this year. We woud love to come to Gulf Shores. We have some specific needs/wants in a house and are having trouble finding anything that will work. I was hoping someone would have some suggestions. We are looking for a Gulf front home with no less than 4 bedrooms. We would like the house to be pet friendly and have a pool and to pay no more than $3800, if possible. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we could find this? We are hoping to not have to go to another destination. Thank you!!

2 Answers Mar 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    • HeatherR16's Profile Photo

Baby's First Beach Trip

by HeatherR16 Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I am going to Gulf Shores on March 30th for my mom's wedding. It will be my 20 month old's first beach trip. Will it be warm enough to swim?

2 Answers Feb 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    • Best Place to Purchase Fresh Seafood?

by lovetennis Online Now Jan 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Would like to cook in, and am looking for the best place to purchase fresh seafood. Is Blalock's good?

1 Answer Mar 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    • dfoughty's Profile Photo

Locals Favorite Restaurants

by dfoughty Online Now Oct 19, 2012 at 3:50 AM

What restaurants do Gulf Shores locals enjoy when they want to get away from the crowd?

2 Answers Jan 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • Gulf Shores for spring break?

by brooksgolden126 Online Now Sep 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

We are considering spending a week in Gulf Shores for spring break and are wanting to know what kind of party scene it has at that time. Would a group of college students want to spend their spring break there?

1 Answer Sep 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    • Recommendations for Fishing with kids, Restaurants, etc

by Toes14 Online Now Jun 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM

My wife & I are taking our daughters the Gulf shores in August. They are 11 & 8. They are interested in trying fishing, but I don't want to spend a ton of money to charter a boat, and I don't have any equipment myself. Is there a fishing pier anywhere close? Or maybe a short fishing excursion on a boat we don't have all to ourselves?

Also, please provide your restaurant recommendations for a good burger place, a steakhouse, and an italian restaurant. Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 1, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    • Parking Question

by Smileitsonlyme Online Now Aug 1, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Ok so here's the deal: A group of us are going to be in Gulf Shores in about a week. We're staying at the Boardwalk. We're going to end up being in 3 cars. My friends are worried about parking. I believe they've been told that Boardwalk only allots 2 parking spots. Any help?

• OIL ON BEACHES??

by LHaivala Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Im suppose to be staying to Crystal Towers in about 10 days and was wondering how the beaches where looking? How is the smell?? and should I book a vacation somewhere else??

1 Answer Jun 12, 2010 at 9:28 PM
    • Jellyfish and seaweed

by MMilam Online Now Jul 5, 2009 at 9:58 AM

I have just heard from a friend who got back that the Jellyfish and seaweed were terrible. Is this true? We are headed to Fort Morgan the first week of August for our first trip to the beach and don't want the kids getting stung. Also any suggestions of things to do and see.

1 Answer Jul 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    • Crabbing in Gulf Shores

by oliverl Online Now Jan 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Our family is headed to Gulf Shores this summer for our first beach vacation. As a child, I remember crabbing on our trips to Florida, taking the crabs back to the condo and having a wonderful meal. Is there anywhere to do this in Gulf Shores?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2012 at 1:38 AM
    • Shelling???

by wumholtz Online Now Mar 20, 2008 at 2:28 PM

We are considering spending a week this summer in Gulf Shores and was wanting to know the quality of shelling in the area. We normally go to Marco Island Fl where the shelling is excellent. Any input???

4 Answers Mar 16, 2009 at 2:41 PM
    • eccentricplanet's Profile Photo

Five days...what to expect in Gulf Shores?

by eccentricplanet Online Now Mar 10, 2008 at 10:55 AM

We're on our way to Gulf Shores for spring break with our two gradeschool boys. What's the weather like in mid-March? Will it be warm enough to swim? (I'm up in Iowa shivering in the snow and it's hard to imagine being on a beach right now.) Also, what's going on there in the next few weeks? What should we be sure to do, where should we be sure to eat? We're very interested in good local food. How's the zoo? Any other travel advice would be appreciated--we want to be sure to get the most out of our visit (which will of course include plenty of beach time).

Eve

6 Answers Mar 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM
    • Gulf Shore Lodging Question

by dcpowell8234 Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 10:13 AM

We will be visiting the Gulf Shore area in May of `07. We have never been there before. I have been looking through the VRBO website and am thinking about booking a room for the two of us at "Golf Shores Surf & Racquet Club" or "Golf Shores Plantation". Does anyone have any input on these properties?
      Would you recommend we stay in Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan or somewhere else? We don't really swim or sun bathe, but we want a place where we can play golf, play shuffleboard and site see. Also, what kind of weather can we expect in mid-May?
      I welcome all suggestions. Thank you!!

2 Answers Mar 21, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    • Honeymoon

by donnah06 Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 7:44 PM

My fiance and I are getting married September 30, 2006. He is a huge nascar and for part of our honeymoon, we are going to Talladega Superspeedway for the truck race on 10/7/06 and the cup race on 10/8/06... Since we are already gonna be in AL, we are talking about heading down to Gulf Shores / Mobile. My question is to how everything has been rebuilt since Hurricane Katrina... Are there still things to do and is the beach nice or is it still very evident that a hurricane came through a year ago? Also, if you could give advice as to what might be good tourist attractions especially for newlyweds that would be great, as well as good hotels... Thank you in advance for responding to my question... Looking forward to hearing what you have to say....

2 Answers Aug 28, 2006 at 11:50 AM
    • Shrimp Festival?

by JoyBear Online Now Aug 10, 2005 at 6:38 AM

Thinking of driving fown for it this year? Has anyone ever attended it? Is it fun? Good seafood?

1 Answer Sep 16, 2005 at 10:05 PM
    • Beach Camping

by drwcp Online Now Mar 8, 2005 at 7:50 PM

Can you camp on the beach at Gulfshores?

1 Answer Mar 18, 2005 at 9:42 PM
    • SHELLING

by DIPUTSUR Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 5:03 AM

WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO FIND SEASHELLS IN GULF SHORES?

1 Answer Sep 2, 2004 at 8:26 AM
    • Reservations

by incubusbabe Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 5:15 PM

Does anybody know any condos or hotels in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach that will rent to an 18 year old.

1 Answer May 17, 2005 at 6:33 PM