change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nizash22's Profile Photo

new year party

Mangalore Dec 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM

which is the best destination in manglore if i plan for a night to be in a cosy and fun enjoyable night club in mangalore
      31 st dec night or jan 1 or 2 night

more
    • Visiting Coorg and stopping in Bangalore and Mysore for a few days each.

Bangalore Dec 7, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hi!Everybody.I am travelling to Coorg in the last part of February and after having spent a week there would visit Mysore for three nights and then Bangalore two nights.Since we have never ventured that far South would be greatful if we could know the places to visit in all the three places.In Coorg we would be staying at theMahindra Resort in Medikeri.I understand it is a good place to stay.Please giveme all the finer tips of stay and eat local food.Most importantly what to do and see.
      Similarly what to do and see in both Mysore and Bangalore?Could you recommend some other places nearby.We would rather not spend time in the major cities.I am aware that in Mysore is the Krishansagar Lake and the Palace.
      I would be really greatful if we could visit another part of Coorg for a few days and not visit Bangalore,of which I am not too keen.Correct me if I am wrong.
      I look forward to hearing of some interesting places to see and do.
      Thanks!!
      Jayarep.

more
    • Best itinerary and hotels reco for a roadtrip to Temples in Karnataka

State of Karnataka Dec 8, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Friends,

I plan to do a road trip covering the following places/temples - Belur, Halebid, Kollur, Horanadu, Udupi, Kattil, Dharmasthala, Kokke, Shringeri, Gokarna, Murudeshwar, Jog falls

I think this will be a 5-6 day trip.. please suggest the order of places to visit along with recommended hotels/places/homestay.. or pls help on any travelogue..

Truly appreciate the help. Thanks.

more