Gula

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for friends..

Kuala Lumpur May 12, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Hi.. anyone for KL visit @ end of this month... Will be there.. looking for friends who are lively & enjoy .... I will alone so looking for some good friends (native / outside) :)

more
    • ISLAND HOPPING

Pulau Tioman Yesterday

Any recommend for Island Hopping and snorkelling in Pulau Tioman as we will stay in Berjaya Tioman Resort.

more
    • bus tampin to seremban

Tampin May 20, 2015 at 3:25 AM

i want go seremban early morning but i stay at tampin so i want to know ,have bus or not ?!coz i want to arrive to seremban before 10.00a.m

more
    • Busses Code No. Please

Penang May 5, 2015 at 2:20 AM

Hi, may I know what bus should I take if I want to go to Eastin Hotel from Ferry Terminal?

more
    • FahmiPulo's Profile Photo

Hospital Review

Penang 12 hours ago

I would like to medical check up of my daughter, which hospital recommended with low cost?
      Gracias

more
    • Elene123's Profile Photo

Help needed! Switzerland trip

Malaysia May 25, 2015 at 3:15 PM

Hi all, i will be having workshop in Orbe Switzerland in upcoming July. So i will be extending my leaves there for around 5 days. yet i still cannot decide whether to travel within Swiss on the five days or move to the neighboring country. Please advise. This is my first time to Europe. Is it possible to go to any nearby city like Venice?

hope to get advise soon as I need to book ticket by this coming Fri..

thousand thanks!!

more
    • hirdy's Profile Photo

We are a family of 4 adults and 2 children, travel from Penang Airport to Batu Ferrighi

Penang May 13, 2015 at 9:43 PM

Can someone please let me know if there is a small bus or large taxi that can take us to our hotel at Batu Ferrighi and a a current cost please.

more
    • Driver hire or self hire

Malaysia May 9, 2015 at 12:41 PM

I will be arriving in KL on mid June and am interested in visiting Batu caves and would love to visit some Durian farms and learn how to propagate Durian trees, Anyone out there have a contact driver that speaks English and charges a fair price for day hire, or should I hire a car my self?, would it be better to pick up the hire car from the airport or city.

Thanks

more
    • Anyone know a cheap tour agent for Borneo?

Borneo May 6, 2015 at 12:52 PM

I am planning a trip to Borneo (Malaysia).
      From Sarawak Kuching to Sandakan. For about 20days in august.
      i'm thinking, Kuching 1 week than Miri and Mulu 1 week an then 1 week in Sandakan.
      But the plain tickets to Mulu are very expensive, is there another way to get to Mulu.
      I've read about boat trip but its seems very dangerous.
      Does anyone know a guide or someone ho can make travel easier?
      I am thinking about transportation and places to visit.
      I am interested in nature travel and wildlife, caves and kayaking ,... not so much of cultural and museums.
      I travel with 2 kids of 7 and 9 years old.
      It is the first time I'm travelling with my kids to unknown country.
      Any advice will be welcome

more
    • CEP1863's Profile Photo

Secure baggage storage at Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Kuala Lumpur May 4, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Is there anywhere at KLIA to store baggage securely for the day? I would like to spend the day in KL but will have all of my dive gear with me that I don't particularly want to lug around.

Thank you

more
    • Which Tourist sim card is best in Malaysia?

Malaysia May 8, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hello I want to know that which tourist sim card is best for Malaysia, because i am coming next week in Malaysia when i'll reach in malaysia airport so which sim card is best and lowest call rates.Pls guide me.

more
    • Traveling Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.

Malaysia May 26, 2015 at 1:04 AM

I want to travel Kuala lumpur to singapore so i want to ask you which way is best Train or Bus? And what is the train ticket price?

more
    • angiebabe's Profile Photo

how would you choose?

Malaysia May 22, 2015 at 8:59 PM

hi i have the option to have 2 nights and 1 and a half days in Kuala Lumpur and 5 and a half days in Sri Lanka (2 days of those days are weekend days during which dear Treshi is on days off), or 3 nights and 3 full days in Kuala Lumpur and only 4 days in Sri Lanka

- both places are first time visits and particularly Malaysia i intend to go back to see more of the country

for those who know either or both of the cities and country what do you reckon i should choose

more
    • tour plan - suggestions

Malaysia May 14, 2015 at 9:01 AM

I am visiting KL for 3 nights with family from India. I am planning to cover Twin towers, Genting highland and Batu caves. Suggest me if I am missing any important tourist destination. Also advise me for shopping, which is the best area and what all I can get there. Any advise is welcome. Thanks

more
    • Hi... Visit to KL (Malaysia)

Kuala Lumpur May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Will be visiting KL, Malaysia for the 1st time. Can someone suggest on safety, decent hotels, and mode of transport to use pls.?

more