Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Guinea Travel Answer Locations

• Guiluxe - local beer

Guinea Jul 28, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Hi there!
      I am a beer cans collector from Brazil, and would be delighted to have Guinea in my collection, since Guinea is the only country which produces or produced beer cans not yet in my shelves.
      Would you help me to have some Guiluxe cans, emptied from two holes punched in the bottom? I am ready to pay for the cans and shipping to Brasilia. Thanks a lot,
      Andre Marques (andrebcm@hotmail.com),
      From Brazil
      Salut à tous!
      Je suis un collectionneur brésilienne de canettes de bière, et serais ravi d'avoir Guinée dans ma collection, car la Guinée est le seul pays qui produit ou a produit des canettes de bière pas encore dans mes étagères.
      Voulez-vous m'aider à avoir quelques canettes de la Guiluxe, vidés par deux trous percés dans le fond? Je suis prêt à payer pour les canettes et expédition à Brasilia. Merci beaucoup,
      André Marques (andrebcm@hotmail.com),
      Du Brésil

• aandre.mengo's Profile Photo

Guiluxe - local beer

Conakry Jul 22, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Hi there!
      I am a beer cans collector from Brazil, and would be delighted to have Guinea in my collection, since Guinea is the only country which produces or produced beer cans not yet in my shelves.
      Would you help me to have some Guiluxe cans, emptied from two holes punched in the bottom? I am ready to pay for the cans and shipping to Brasilia. Thanks a lot,
      Andre Marques (andrebcm@hotmail.com),
      From Brazil

Salut à tous!
      Je suis un collectionneur brésilienne de canettes de bière, et serais ravi d'avoir Guinée dans ma collection, car la Guinée est le seul pays qui produit ou a produit des canettes de bière pas encore dans mes étagères.
      Voulez-vous m'aider à avoir quelques canettes de la Guiluxe, vidés par deux trous percés dans le fond? Je suis prêt à payer pour les canettes et expédition à Brasilia. Merci beaucoup,
      André Marques (andrebcm@hotmail.com),
      Du Brésil

5 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 9:16 AM
    • contact

Conakry Oct 13, 2012 at 8:23 AM

can anyone give me a contact number or e-mail address for the Riviera Royal Hotel in Conakry Guinea

4 Answers Oct 14, 2012 at 1:42 AM
    • afrocentric70's Profile Photo

is conackry safe enough for celebrating visitors?

Conakry Oct 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM

i am an american with plans to marry a guinean in december 2011. my family here will also accompany me to conackry, guinea at this time. i am concerned that many people will come from distant places and it may not be a safe time for the occassion. any advice is appreciated and will be considered. thank you

1 Answer Dec 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • Please info about public transportation

Conakry Jun 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Hello! I would like have information about public transportation in conaky and how can i get kindia from conakry, price, timing, coments, frquency etc.

the compays name and terminals name

Thanks in advance for you help

• Guinea

Guinea Apr 19, 2008 at 7:28 PM

Has anyone traveled to Guinea recently this year 2008?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2008 at 6:37 AM
    • hotel le magelan

Ile Kassa Apr 15, 2008 at 9:50 AM

I'm looking for the telephone and faxnumber of the Hotel Le Magelan.
      Who can help me? Is it still as good as it was a few years ago? I have heart that there are new owners?
      Thank you

• Tour operators in Mali

Prefecture de Mali Mar 14, 2008 at 1:24 PM

I am considering an organized tour of Mali with a British adventure travel company. Four companies, Explore, Exodus, Imaginative Traveller and Peregrine all offer basically the same itinerary. Has anyone travelled to Mali with any of these companies? If so, I would appreciate having your appraisal of the trip. Thanks.

• RENTAL CARS

Guinea Nov 12, 2007 at 11:01 AM

WHERE TO FIND A RENTAL CAR IN CONAKRY.I have a couple of phone # but they do not work.

thanks

• Language Barrier!!

Conakry Oct 19, 2007 at 1:29 AM

I have a freind who is like my brother and he is from Giunea i love his family and they treat me as their son/brother but they speak sou sou 24/7 and I only understand some of it...His mother only speaks sou sou so i have a hard time communicating is there any online sou sou language guides???

• chongwe's Profile Photo

is guinee save enough to visit ?

Guinea Dec 13, 2005 at 3:14 AM

hello,

how is the situation today in guinée ? Can you travel save ?

3 Answers Dec 14, 2005 at 4:44 AM
    • accomodation needed - any ?

Conakry Oct 23, 2005 at 3:44 PM

I will be arriving from scotland on the 28th of nov. 2005 and need somwhere safe to stay untill 4th of dec. 2005. when a cource i am attending starts. ( hotels too plush an dluxurious beyond my needs - would prefer to stay with some contact locally. any ideas or advice and warnings appreciated

• Malaria

Guinea Oct 5, 2005 at 4:19 AM

I am planning a business trip to Conakry and would like to hear about the recent situation with malaria there. If we are coming for a week and planning to stay at the capital, do we need propxylactics?

3 Answers Oct 22, 2005 at 5:08 AM
    • mdoelling's Profile Photo

Affordable Accomodations in Conakry

Guinea Jun 26, 2005 at 8:15 PM

Hi all, This may be a not so easy question to answer, but would anyone happen to know of affordable accomodations in Conakry (anything for about US$15 a day or350/month)? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thnx.

3 Answers Apr 5, 2008 at 11:25 PM
    • abtenthoff's Profile Photo

Goin' to Guinea

Guinea Apr 26, 2005 at 1:27 PM

So I am planning a trip to Guinea to visit my brother-in-law who is there in the Peace Corps. He is in Kerouane, and I don't think there are any hotels there (or much electricity!) but I am interested in any hotel info, ar really any travel info at all about travelling to guinea from NYC. tahnks so much in advence for any advice!

ABC

1 Answer Jul 14, 2006 at 8:50 AM
    • AminaOlu's Profile Photo

Guinea 1st Time Traveler

Guinea Jan 24, 2005 at 12:38 PM

I am a dancer who is traveling to Guinea to dance. I have two questions; One is doesa anyone know any online sousou language guides? Second, can anyone tell me the best places to find street dancing (parties/ doundounba's) and African Ballet rehearsals? I need addresses, if possible. Thank you.

• MAIMOUNA's Profile Photo

still interested to visit conakry

Conakry Sep 11, 2004 at 12:00 PM

Hi, I am curious if I can travel by safe airplane,from for instance Gambia to Conakry. any info is welcome,planning to stay for 1 or 2 weeks did mail you on your site!!

• first time going to guinea

Conakry Jun 17, 2004 at 5:19 AM

what is the best way to travel

1 Answer Sep 10, 2004 at 8:00 AM
    • Chacco's Profile Photo

actual information?

Guinea Apr 18, 2004 at 10:48 AM

hi there , i am travelling to mali this week, planing to proceed to guinea (eastern part). has anyone some information about the region KANKAN/ SIGUIN - like some good hotels, bus-connection - security? there is so sparce information about this country, so any information seems to be´good for me. peter

4 Answers Dec 11, 2005 at 5:05 AM
    • guinea forum

Guinea Jul 15, 2003 at 12:32 AM

i would like to know how guinea looks at deaseses and treetment. and if they have a clothe cukture

1 Answer Sep 10, 2004 at 7:59 AM
    • From Morocco to Conakry????

Conakry May 22, 2003 at 2:03 PM

Hello, can anyone tell me how I get from the north of Morocco (Tetouan) to Guinee? I cannot find any fligths... Thanks in advance, Femke

5 Answers Jun 17, 2004 at 5:16 AM
    • Food Type

Guinea Oct 27, 2002 at 4:13 AM

What kind of food is there?

1 Answer Dec 7, 2004 at 11:47 PM