change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Guinea Travel Answer Locations

• contact

Conakry Oct 13, 2012 at 8:23 AM

can anyone give me a contact number or e-mail address for the Riviera Royal Hotel in Conakry Guinea

4 Answers Oct 14, 2012 at 1:42 AM
    • afrocentric70's Profile Photo

is conackry safe enough for celebrating visitors?

Conakry Oct 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM

i am an american with plans to marry a guinean in december 2011. my family here will also accompany me to conackry, guinea at this time. i am concerned that many people will come from distant places and it may not be a safe time for the occassion. any advice is appreciated and will be considered. thank you

1 Answer Dec 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • Please info about public transportation

Conakry Jun 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Hello! I would like have information about public transportation in conaky and how can i get kindia from conakry, price, timing, coments, frquency etc.

the compays name and terminals name

Thanks in advance for you help

• Guinea

Guinea Apr 19, 2008 at 7:28 PM

Has anyone traveled to Guinea recently this year 2008?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2008 at 6:37 AM
    • hotel le magelan

Ile Kassa Apr 15, 2008 at 9:50 AM

I'm looking for the telephone and faxnumber of the Hotel Le Magelan.
      Who can help me? Is it still as good as it was a few years ago? I have heart that there are new owners?
      Thank you

• Tour operators in Mali

Prefecture de Mali Mar 14, 2008 at 1:24 PM

I am considering an organized tour of Mali with a British adventure travel company. Four companies, Explore, Exodus, Imaginative Traveller and Peregrine all offer basically the same itinerary. Has anyone travelled to Mali with any of these companies? If so, I would appreciate having your appraisal of the trip. Thanks.

• RENTAL CARS

Guinea Nov 12, 2007 at 11:01 AM

WHERE TO FIND A RENTAL CAR IN CONAKRY.I have a couple of phone # but they do not work.

thanks

• Language Barrier!!

Conakry Oct 19, 2007 at 1:29 AM

I have a freind who is like my brother and he is from Giunea i love his family and they treat me as their son/brother but they speak sou sou 24/7 and I only understand some of it...His mother only speaks sou sou so i have a hard time communicating is there any online sou sou language guides???

• chongwe's Profile Photo

is guinee save enough to visit ?

Guinea Dec 13, 2005 at 3:14 AM

hello,

how is the situation today in guinée ? Can you travel save ?

3 Answers Dec 14, 2005 at 4:44 AM
    • accomodation needed - any ?

Conakry Oct 23, 2005 at 3:44 PM

I will be arriving from scotland on the 28th of nov. 2005 and need somwhere safe to stay untill 4th of dec. 2005. when a cource i am attending starts. ( hotels too plush an dluxurious beyond my needs - would prefer to stay with some contact locally. any ideas or advice and warnings appreciated

• Malaria

Guinea Oct 5, 2005 at 4:19 AM

I am planning a business trip to Conakry and would like to hear about the recent situation with malaria there. If we are coming for a week and planning to stay at the capital, do we need propxylactics?

3 Answers Oct 22, 2005 at 5:08 AM
    • mdoelling's Profile Photo

Affordable Accomodations in Conakry

Guinea Jun 26, 2005 at 8:15 PM

Hi all, This may be a not so easy question to answer, but would anyone happen to know of affordable accomodations in Conakry (anything for about US$15 a day or350/month)? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thnx.

3 Answers Apr 5, 2008 at 11:25 PM
    • abtenthoff's Profile Photo

Goin' to Guinea

Guinea Apr 26, 2005 at 1:27 PM

So I am planning a trip to Guinea to visit my brother-in-law who is there in the Peace Corps. He is in Kerouane, and I don't think there are any hotels there (or much electricity!) but I am interested in any hotel info, ar really any travel info at all about travelling to guinea from NYC. tahnks so much in advence for any advice!

ABC

1 Answer Jul 14, 2006 at 8:50 AM
    • AminaOlu's Profile Photo

Guinea 1st Time Traveler

Guinea Jan 24, 2005 at 12:38 PM

I am a dancer who is traveling to Guinea to dance. I have two questions; One is doesa anyone know any online sousou language guides? Second, can anyone tell me the best places to find street dancing (parties/ doundounba's) and African Ballet rehearsals? I need addresses, if possible. Thank you.

• MAIMOUNA's Profile Photo

still interested to visit conakry

Conakry Sep 11, 2004 at 12:00 PM

Hi, I am curious if I can travel by safe airplane,from for instance Gambia to Conakry. any info is welcome,planning to stay for 1 or 2 weeks did mail you on your site!!

• first time going to guinea

Conakry Jun 17, 2004 at 5:19 AM

what is the best way to travel

1 Answer Sep 10, 2004 at 8:00 AM
    • Chacco's Profile Photo

actual information?

Guinea Apr 18, 2004 at 10:48 AM

hi there , i am travelling to mali this week, planing to proceed to guinea (eastern part). has anyone some information about the region KANKAN/ SIGUIN - like some good hotels, bus-connection - security? there is so sparce information about this country, so any information seems to be´good for me. peter

4 Answers Dec 11, 2005 at 5:05 AM
    • guinea forum

Guinea Jul 15, 2003 at 12:32 AM

i would like to know how guinea looks at deaseses and treetment. and if they have a clothe cukture

1 Answer Sep 10, 2004 at 7:59 AM
    • From Morocco to Conakry????

Conakry May 22, 2003 at 2:03 PM

Hello, can anyone tell me how I get from the north of Morocco (Tetouan) to Guinee? I cannot find any fligths... Thanks in advance, Femke

5 Answers Jun 17, 2004 at 5:16 AM
    • Food Type

Guinea Oct 27, 2002 at 4:13 AM

What kind of food is there?

1 Answer Dec 7, 2004 at 11:47 PM