Guimaras Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First time to visit guimaras

by Kitmarcelo Online Now Apr 22, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Hi guys, me and my daughter have 1 daybto spend after a business trip in iloilo. Pls help us do an itinerary - day trip in guimaras (budget mode only). Our trip back to manila will be at 7pm so we need to be done by 3 or 4 pm. Thanks much

1 Answer Apr 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM
    • How to go

by Lora_Zuleta Online Now Aug 18, 2011 at 4:46 AM

from the iloilo airport we will arrive 1800 hrs, how long will it takes to go to Jordan port is it convenient port?

5 Answers Aug 29, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    • mrtravelbug's Profile Photo

Internet activity

by mrtravelbug Online Now Jul 13, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Hi Guys,
      I am considering a trip to the island. Does anyone know what internet connectivity is like on the island and in the various beach resorts? This is an important consideration for me. Any comment is very appreciated.

Mr Travelbug

• destination

by bobing Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 6:29 PM

How can we reach guimaras island from bacolod city?

2 Answers Jun 13, 2011 at 1:05 AM
    • Contact Information

by yeyblue Online Now Jan 12, 2011 at 4:43 AM

Does anyone know the contact details for below resort and where is it located?
      Valle Verde Mountain Resort
      Little Joe's
      Guisi Resort

1 Answer Feb 24, 2011 at 1:42 PM
    • Benamags's Profile Photo

Transpo from Iloilo Airport to the Port

by Benamags Online Now Nov 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM

We are going directly to Guimaras from the Iloilo airport.
      1) How do we get to the port? Is there a taxi line in the airport? How much is the fare from airport to the port?
      2) Is there a multicab in the airport that we can rent instead? Maybe this is cheaper for us since we are 7 in the group?

Hope somebody can enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Aug 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM
    • excited

by bellxir Online Now Oct 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM

we are going at iloilo by Nov. 14 around 7am from iloilo airport suppose to be flight down to caticlan since tickets are very very not accommodating we plan it to iloilo for 1night then go to caticlan by morning of Nov.15.. we are thinking what will be the cheapest way for us to go to guimaras beach and any tip what will be the best and affordable resort:)

• from bacolod (via pulupandan) to guimaras

by atzky010881 Online Now Sep 8, 2010 at 12:57 AM

we will be arriving in what part of guimaras? what is the port name? and what is the best and the nearest resort from the port?

• Guimaras Adventure Park

by tooth Online Now Sep 6, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Please could any member give me more details on the above. I am looking to visit in December with wife and two boys aged 11 & 9. Will the boys be allowed to do paint balling? Do they provide helmets etc? Also what is the accommodation like? I can not find a web page for them is there one? Any info any one can provide would be of help.

Thanks in advance. Daryl

2 Answers Sep 8, 2010 at 1:17 PM
    • help...

by atzky010881 Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 2:23 AM

hi...we will visiting guimaras on sept. 2010, and i have some few questions...for clarifications...hehe..i hope you can help me:

1. we will be arriving bacolod on the 12th, do you have any idea what is the best way to guimaras island from bacolod....i read a lot of things about guimaras and the answer is pulupandan? right? what is this, a port where we can catch a boat to your island?

2. can you recommend the best resort in guimaras?...in terms of rates, views, food, etc...

3. i hope you can answer this:...hehehe......last year, is it raining in guimaras (september)....do you think i will not enjoy the beach, views etc on that month.....

thank you so much...please help

1 Answer Jun 23, 2010 at 3:09 AM
    • cheap travel to baras beach resort

by danobabycakes Online Now Dec 9, 2009 at 6:54 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know how to go to baras beach resort the cheapest way? Their private boat is around 1400 and i want to see if we can get there on our own and save. Would appreciate your help, thanks

8 Answers Dec 13, 2009 at 11:23 AM
    • Shervin hotel accomodation

by emydesilva Online Now Mar 2, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Is the place in the beach area? Good choice if with children? How about the rates? thanks

3 Answers Aug 28, 2011 at 10:38 PM
    • Safety Travel

by ms_ngel0006 Online Now Apr 11, 2008 at 7:26 AM

Is it safe to travel to Guimaras in this coming month of May ?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2008 at 8:28 AM
    • staying at Trappist Monastery

by lisalisa68 Online Now Apr 6, 2008 at 2:22 AM

Is this place far from everywhere? Possible to explore the island easily? What mode? how much? thanks! I'm going April 21.

2 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 6:42 AM
    • Tent pitching

by mr_jones Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Hello,

I would just like to know if there are resorts that allows tent pitching? If so, how much do they charge?
      Is there a 'free' beach, where one can just pitch a tent?

Thanks for the help.
      Jones

• g_vayre's Profile Photo

Contact for Raymens Beach Resort & other resorts

by g_vayre Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Hello,
      I would like to book some holiday at Raymens Beach Resort, Roca Encentada Resort and Baras Resort on Guimaras island. Could someone send me the ph/cp No. of email address of these resorts?
      Thank you
      g_vayre

2 Answers Mar 10, 2008 at 8:10 AM
    • travellingcouple's Profile Photo

getting to guimaras from bacolod

by travellingcouple Online Now Sep 22, 2007 at 9:28 PM

hi! we are planning to have a sidetrip to guimaras. we will be in bacolod early next year. is there a boat going to guimaras from bacolod? how long it will take? do you have any suggestions of a comfy, beachfront resort in guimaras?

4 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 7:29 PM
    • Looking for Nice, Friendly Resort in Guimaras

by leasjusi Online Now Jul 28, 2007 at 4:18 AM

Hi. I'm looking for a nice, family friendly, comfy resort in Guimaras that is easy to go to from Bacolod. With aircon room and nice beach. And preferably a place we can book online or via phone because we are based in Singapore. Will be visiting Bacolod and are thinking of a 3d/2n visit to Guimaras. Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

2 Answers Aug 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM
    • options('',)

by chinx003 Online Now May 29, 2007 at 7:55 PM

Good day, I am thinking of going for a 2 nights stay in a cozy resort in guimaras. I heard about baras beach resort and i think there was this one comment abwt how hot it gets at night. Isnt there a cooling fan that people could borrow in times like that? i wanna explore my options also, where would u suggest i go? The beach must be pristine, accomodation comfortable and affordable. God bless you all('',)

1 Answer Jun 8, 2007 at 10:08 AM
    • contact number

by edmonz Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 12:47 AM

hello :}

I have heard so much about guimaras island and the its beautuful beaches and Im realy interested in going there. I will be in Iloilo first week of may and might go to Guimaras island. Can I get the contact number of Rico beach resort?

thank you and more power.

edmon

2 Answers Apr 27, 2007 at 11:45 AM
    • promotional strategies of popular guimaras beach resorts

by khrizzy Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 1:17 AM

what are the promotional strategies that you are imply to maintain your resorts as one of the popular resorts in guimaras?
      Do you have a plan to built hospital or clinic as well,..
      because as what i have notice that even clinic you have not,..
      So, what can you say about the security of your resorts,..?
      I am waiting for your rply,..thanks,..

• skinbubbles's Profile Photo

valle verde

by skinbubbles Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 2:21 AM

hi there!

accom: can anyone please comment on valle verde resort? my friends are planning to stay overnight in guimaras.

transpo: any idea on the frequency of ferries going to iloilo?

thanks!

• skinbubbles's Profile Photo

from iloilo

by skinbubbles Online Now Feb 12, 2007 at 9:05 PM

hi there! would like to know how can i get to guimaras via iloilo. how many minutes will it take?

3 Answers Feb 20, 2007 at 5:53 AM
    • help! affordable resort in guimaras island

by shey79 Online Now Jun 29, 2006 at 12:17 AM

im planing 2 hav 5 days stay in guimaras. any1 can help me find affordable resort? tnx a lot.

2 Answers Jun 29, 2006 at 5:10 PM
    • orangebliss's Profile Photo

accommodation rates

by orangebliss Online Now May 31, 2006 at 6:51 PM

anyone who knows the (low-season) rates of Raymen Beach and Rico Beach Resort?

4 Answers May 31, 2006 at 10:56 PM
    • Roll on-Roll off Ferry

by jgc Online Now May 20, 2003 at 2:24 PM

Can anyone tell me if the roll on-roll off ferry (for cars) between iloilo and guimaras, and guimaras-pulupandan is operating or will operate during the month of June?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2006 at 4:30 PM