Guilin Travel Answers

change location

Bus from Guilin airport to Liuzhou

by apenan Online Now Sep 2, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Dear fellow Vts....Do you know if there is any bus service at Guilin airport directly to Liuzhou? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Re: Bus from Guilin airport to Liuzhou

by Andytt Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I don't think there is bus from Guilin airport to Liuzhou. However, there are buses from Guilin bus station to Liuzhou nearly every hour. So you may take the shuttle bus from airport to the down town and then take the bus from bus station to Liuzhou.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by apenan Online Now Jul 19, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Andytt, I just came back from Liuzhou. Yes, there is a small van (can accomodate 17 people) going to Liuzhou from Guilin airport.
    Go out to the main entrance of Guilin airport and turn right. The van will be there, around 20 meters away. The fare is RMB100 per adult, one way. I did not enquire the fare for kids. The van will stop at the city centre with no stopping at other part of the city. From there, you need to get a taxi or other form of transport to go where ever you want to go.
    Cheers!!!

by Andytt Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Hi Apenan, thank you for the information. Do you know how many buses available each day?

by apenan Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Oppps......Andytt, you caught me off guarded!
    I did not enquire about the bus schedules. My apologies.
    As a guide, I reached Guilin about 10 a.m. and the bus left for Liuzhou half an hour later, after the driver made sure that there was no more passengers going to :Liuzhou from the plane just landed.
    I hope this helps.
    Cheers!!!

by Andytt Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Thanks apenan. I found the bus schedule from internet. According to the information i saw, there should be bus available when there is flight landing. Surely, the bus will then return from Liuzhou to Guilin airport. Nearly one every hour.

1 member found this helpful

by apenan Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Yes, the bus is available whenever there is a flight landing. I am not sure about the bus from Liuzhou to Guilin. But, I guess there is bus going to Guilin but the schedule could be staggering. Please share with all VTs the web site your found the bus schedule from Guilin to Liuzhou.
    Cheers!!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines