change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lewis-gunn's Profile Photo

where is it

England Apr 16, 2015 at 5:06 AM

BBC2 TV last night secret Britain where in Yorkshire was the druids temple

more
    • Car park at Windermere

Windermere Mar 28, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Hi, I have book at day tour with mountain goats. We be driving up there and was wondering where can I park my car while we were on the tour. Any free parking?

more
    • Bus service 18 at Manchester airport

Manchester Mar 28, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Hi, which airport terminal is bus service 18 located at? I am taking this bus to Sale Metrolink station. And at the airport, where can I purchase wayfarer tickets?

more
    • Theofiel's Profile Photo

cottage rental

Penzance Mar 24, 2015 at 3:38 PM

looking for an apartment vacation rental in Penzance with a coastal view, any suggested places?

more
    • Preston to Blackburn - options?

Lancashire Mar 19, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Hi there,

I'm wanting to go from The Universty of Lancashire's campus in Preston (PR1) to see a friend at St. Mary's College Blackburn (BB1), on the 31st of this month. I'm wondering what the cheapest/fastest way to do this is. Is there a particular bus line that I could take, and where's the best place I could catch this bus?

Thanks and all the best, Hashim

more
    • tzooper's Profile Photo

Transit from Southampton Port to Portsmouth Ferry port

Southampton Mar 18, 2015 at 3:14 PM

My wife and I will be arriving via cruise ship into Southampton in July '15 and will need to transfer as soon a possible to the Portsmouth Ferry port. What are the best options for making this transfer? I will appreciate all suggestions.

more
    • Manchester Airport Terminal 1 - Short Stay Car Park

Manchester Apr 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM

Hi,

I'm going traveling in a few weeks and my parents want to drop me off and come into the terminal to make sure i'm checked in all right. I was just wondering about parking.

I've read about the multi storey and that being the best option, but how & where do you go about paying? especially as they'll only be parked for 30mins - 1hour.

Complete novice to this sort of thing. I'm normally just dropped off and that's that. So any help will be more than appreciated

Thanks

more
    • videolady12's Profile Photo

Tours from South Hampton

Southampton Apr 6, 2015 at 9:43 AM

My husband and myself will be in SouthHampton May 24 and 25. Any suggestions of tours that would take us to Bath and Salisbury; by passing Stonehenge. Thank you.

more
    • Cheapest long term car rental

Brighton Mar 30, 2015 at 5:56 AM

I'm coming to the uk mid July staying 5 weeks with my daughter and we need a car. What is the cheapest long term car hire company you know of? Or any creative solutions other than public transport ??? We will be moving to and fro eg Brighton/Henfield Brighton/steyning ...Kent...Hampshire...Dorset ... Last quote was dearer than buying a banger!

more
    • A day trip in saddleworth

Saddleworth Mar 28, 2015 at 7:28 PM

Hi, what can I do for a day trip in Saddleworth? I be coming down from Manchester and thought of taking the northern rail and drop at Greenfield station. I did some research and upper mill looks lovely. Any idea how/where I can take the canal ride? Any nearby farm/icecream farm to visit ? Would prefer walking to all these places as easier for me to go back manchester end of the day.

more
    • One day tours to lake district from Edinburg

Lake District National Park Mar 25, 2015 at 3:10 AM

Hi,
      Can anyone suggest one day tours to Lake district say Windermere which through my search have found to be one places that could be visited in Lake distrcit when you just have a day.

more
    • best way to get to Lundy Island from the mainliand

Lundy Island Yesterday

Hi, we are visiting the area in the next couple of weeks and would like to visit Lundy for the day. What is the best boat / ferry service to use from Lynton down to Clovelley Area?

Thank you

more
    • fool_moon's Profile Photo

London Travel pass

London Mar 29, 2015 at 4:33 PM

I will stay 1 day in London (whole day) and I read about Oyster crd for 1.2 zones etc. - London visit states that a 1 day travel pass for zones 1-6 at 12.00 Pound which seems to be a good deal even I will travel only in zunes1.2. But: visitlondon offers a 1 day Card for 6 €uros and states that it can be only ordered fromoutside UK. Can anybody tell me if this is true ?

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

London market or Car Boot sale that is recommended weekdays, Tu - Fri, last 2 weeks of June

London Mar 24, 2015 at 6:39 PM

For older, collectable, antique & unusual items. We have looked at streetsensation.co.uk/market... and it seems that Camden Passage, Spitalfields, Bermondsey Market, Piccadilly Market & Gray's Antique Market might be possibilities. Looking for all comments and sometimes Car Boot sales can even be better, is there a good web site that lists Car Boot sales? Hopefully something NOT as busy as Portobello Rd. is on a Saturday. Thank you all.

more
    • On yer bike ?

Knaresborough Apr 9, 2015 at 4:34 AM

We're coming with our caravan next week, should I bring my bike ....Can I cycle along the river etc in Knareborough ? I like tootling round ..not long hauls !
      Thanks.
      Patricia.

more
    • Which UK Mobile Phone Providers is recomended for tourists?

London Apr 8, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Hi there,
      Which UK Mobile Phone Providers is recomended for tourists?

more
    • meeting up with my elderly mother at healthrow

Heathrow Mar 28, 2015 at 10:58 PM

I want to meet my mom at heathrow airport. My mom will be flying in from tel aviv, Israel and i will be flying from the US (making sure my flight gets in before hers) and i plan to make my way to her terminal to meet her. My question is where should i plan to meet her? Where should i tell her i will be ? she is elderly and will have wheel chair assistance but the airport is big and i don't want to miss her, so where is a good meeting up place at the airport?

more
    • Leaving LHR on Delta Airlines at 6:30am

London Mar 22, 2015 at 2:45 PM

We are currently scheduled to fly from LHR at 6:30am in the morning in June. We will be staying in a hotel on Glouster Road in Kensington for several nights prior to flying out of LHR. My question is: Do you think that it would be better to stay in a hotel near the airport or would we be just as well off traveling from Kensington at about Midnight and sitting in the airport for about 3 or 4 hours?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Cotswolds - 1/2 day

England Mar 19, 2015 at 9:17 PM

If I have half a day (lunch time till 5-6PM) what would you recommend me to see / do in Cotswolds?
      Any good recommendation for lunch?
      Would be driving and let me know if parking is easily available and how does the system works.

Thanks =)

more
    • going back to airport on marathon day

London Mar 31, 2015 at 4:40 AM

we are going back to luton airport from london on april 26. it's the marathon day .can it be a probleme is we leave after 19.00 ? I don't know yet if by tube and train or taxi.

more
    • What will be the budget for an economy trip for two for 5 days

London Mar 26, 2015 at 11:49 PM

What will be the budget for an economy trip for two for 5 days from Kolkata to London inclusive of travel, stay and sightseeing cost ?

more
    • Soccer stadiums

London Mar 23, 2015 at 8:08 PM

I want to watch a live soccer match. What stadium can I visit to do it?

more
    • Medical cover for UK and Australian tourists visiting the other country

London Mar 23, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I hear that there's some mutual agreement between UK and Australian governments that a citizen of either country while touring is eligible for free medical treatment in the host country. Is this true?

more
    • How much to budget for for one week

London Mar 19, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Hi all

I am just wondering if anyone can help with a rough estimate of how much we should budget for per day in London. We will be there for one week in April. We will only be requiring 2 meals per day as we have breakfast provided at our hotel. And we have an Oyster card for travel as well.

more
    • tzooper's Profile Photo

Transit from Southampton Port to Portsmouth Ferry port

Southampton Mar 18, 2015 at 2:35 PM

My wife and I will be arriving via cruise ship into Southampton in July '15 and will need to transfer as soon a possible to the Portsmouth Ferry port. What are the best options for making this transfer? I will appreciate all suggestions.

more
    • best nightclub

by jogar04 Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Hi, We're going to be in Guildford tomorrow for the Magic Summer festival and as it closes early we are looking for a club or late bar that plays either RnB or soul/house/garage/dance music. With a good vibe??
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks
      Jo

• clubbing

by rachel.merry91 Online Now Jul 6, 2011 at 6:54 AM

What is the week like for clubbing in guildford? like in romford essex tuesday and thursday are cheap nights out adn very busy and friday and sat nite are normal busy good nights?