change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hopeful49's Profile Photo

Trip to Pristina

Pristina Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

more
    • hopeful49's Profile Photo

Pristina vacation please help

Pristina Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

more
    • Joe201's Profile Photo

Accessible Guca

by Joe201 Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

my Name is Joe, I am disabled and using a wheelchair!
      Unfortunately I am a balkan brass addict… So I must visit Guca Festibal…
      My question is if their is a rentable room for disabled people? I can sleep elsewhere but I need accessible sanitary!
      How accessible is the festival?

Thank you for process!

Best regards from Munich,

Joe

Joe201@web.de

1 Answer Jan 17, 2014 at 1:32 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Couch Surfing Paradise Camp 1 - Anyone know anything about this place?

by Drugness Online Now May 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Hello all
      I'm late booking for Guca in 3 months time and this place is listed as available during Guca festival 2013. There is not a single review for this property on the hostelworld website though. Does anyone have any experience of this place that they could please share?
      Greetings to all
      DG

6 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 8:48 AM
    • Tent space and travel

by GoranMeetsTheWorld Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Hi everyone!
      We are a group of 12 traveling to Guca for the first time. We will go from Belgrade to Guca on Thursday the 8th and go back on sunday. I am wondering if there will be any problems finding tent space? We are fine with sleeping in tents, but are not sure if we have to pay for tent space? And how difficult is it finding space? Also, does anyone know if it is possible hiring a bigger taxi, or two taxis from belgrade to Guca and how much that would cost? Also, is there any bus going directly from Belgrade to Guca? A bus that might have air condition and wc?
      Thank you in advance for answers and help and we will see you in wonderful Serbia this summer :)
      / G

1 Answer Mar 20, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Accomodation options in Guca?

by Drugness Online Now Jan 24, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Hello all
      Am I better off to try to find accomodation through the official Guca festival website or should I try to find somewhere private via Google? I would like to get my accomodation booked soon as I heard it is usually impossible after Feb/March.
      I'm planning to spend 3 nights there. If anyone can recommend a good place, that would be great.
      I heard the noise goes on until the early hours so I dont mind if its a little walk from all the action :)
      Thank you all!
      DG

2 Answers Jan 25, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    • pataphysicus's Profile Photo

Guca 2013. A couple of questions

by pataphysicus Online Now Dec 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Dear All,

we're a group of some 12-15 people, planning to travel to Belgrade and Guca for the trumpet festival in 2013. I've tried hard to search online, but some questions are still there, maybe someone can help us with that?

- What would be the best way for a group to move from Belgrade to Guca and vice versa? Given the size of the group, and that, being photographers, we might have a bit more luggage than normal, the best way would probably be to hire a bus, can anyone have a tip on who to contact on that, some well priced and reliable service?

- I found that there are few hotels or hotel-like places in Guca (private accommodation would hardly be an option, since it seems to me, we're too big of a group for any private house, and breaking the group into several sub-groups is not a good option) - Hotel Zlatna Truba, Hotel Lucani, Motel Curcic. However, there is very little information on them online. I would really need to know which one is the best of them (in terms of comfort, or the location, etc.), and what are the prices for the festival days?

- Given that we would be in Guca just 3-4 days max, it would also be great to know, when is it best to come there? Right in the beginning of the festival, in the middle, or towards the end? When is the most interesting time to catch?

Thanks in advance for your help!

K.

1 Answer Dec 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Bosna/Montenegro - Guca - Beograd

by Drugness Online Now Nov 14, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Hello all
      I know it's a bit early to be asking, but i'm planning ahead as I don't want to miss this festival in 2013 :)
      Is there regular transport between Guca and Belgrade? No doubt there is extra transport laid on for the festival, but outside of that is there a regular bus service to the capital?
      I'm hoping to arrive in Guca, either from Bosna or from Montenegro. If someone could advise which would be best, that would be fantastic! Chances are, I will be starting out from Dubrovnik. So i'll definitely spend a night or 2 elsewhere before crossing into Serbia
      Thank you all!
      DG

6 Answers Nov 15, 2012 at 3:40 AM
    • hotels in Guca

by musicrobert Online Now Aug 6, 2006 at 11:42 AM

We are going to visit Guca in the first half of the month of september 2006. We are with a group of 4 people and are looking for somewhere to stay there. Aren't there any hotels, lodgings or something like that?
      Your answers will be very welcom.

regards

Robert

1 Answer Aug 11, 2006 at 3:47 PM
    • mirce's Profile Photo

VIDEO TAPE FROM GUCA

by mirce Online Now Sep 2, 2003 at 5:54 AM

did anyone tape from sat the 9th august at the stadium from 11pm and all day sunday? did anyone tape the best restaurant on sunday with the live band at MARINOVICA KAFANA? i would like a copy of the video tape if possible.i was at guca and i had the best time ever.i never danced so much in my life as then.can t wait for next august.