Gubbio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get there

Perugia Apr 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Hi, what is the best way to get to Perugia from Rome? I've tried to look and found one train at 5am! Is there another way of getting to the city?

Thanks
      Kitty

more
    • taxi from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola airport

Assisi Mar 26, 2014 at 2:44 PM

My flight from Peretola airport leaves at 6am. I don't see any train from S.Maria degli Angeli that will get me to Peretola before 6am. I'm afraid my only option is to take a taxi.
      - How much would a taxi cost from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola?
      - Is 2 hours enough time from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola (leave at 4am)?
      Thank you!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trips from Perugia.

Perugia Apr 9, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Could you suggest some easy day trips by public transportation from Perugia?

Thanks!

more
    • JessicaB66's Profile Photo

need bus from colpalombo to Gubbio

by JessicaB66 Online Now Jun 4, 2013 at 12:53 AM

have seen blue bus stop signs along the road but no bus timetable and the website is not working. Do not speak Italian. many thanks in advance x

4 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • Is there a bus between Gubbio and Urbino?

by PGeraghty Online Now May 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I am visiting Gubbio this summer and wish to travel from there to Urbino by bus. The latest edition of the Rough Guide seems to suggest that the is a daily bus? Does any know if this is so?

With thanks

Patrick Geraghty

6 Answers May 26, 2013 at 3:09 AM
    • how do i arrive gubbio from perugia??

by virginiasiegel Online Now Aug 9, 2010 at 5:45 AM

other then spend money on a driver to port me to gubbio, how do i arrive?? I am aware ther are no trains to this town. I also at some point will want to also stay in TODI. Does it matter which town i stayin first for travel convience???

my plans are to spend time in each town: GUBBIO> TODI> SPOLETTO.....

I do know i must first start from perugia. PLease tell me what i should start with first and travel methods!!

Thank you virginia

12 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 10:33 PM
    • Car Rental or Train

by 4511 Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 7:24 AM

We are planning to spend 3 days in Gubbio, traveling around the area including Monterosso Marche. Will it be possible to rent a car in Gubbio and drive to Monterosso or would it be better to go by train? If by train, can the tickets be purchased in Gubbio? Also....would appreciate a recommendation for a decent hotel in Gubbio...centrally located.
      Thank you

5 Answers Sep 4, 2008 at 9:56 AM
    • Recommend Corsa dei Ceri festival?

by bee49 Online Now Oct 24, 2004 at 9:37 PM

We have four days in Umbria in May. We are trying to decide whether to go the the Corsa dei Ceri race in Gubbio or the Calendimaggio in Assisi? Any recommendations? Which is more authentic-less tourists?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2005 at 10:20 AM