Guaymas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotels that permit cats

by Snowwaltz Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 9:49 AM

We are driving to Mazatlan at the end of January and are looking for a hotel in the Guaymas MX area that will permit cats. Any suggestions?

1 Answer Jan 4, 2014 at 9:31 AM
    • Train to Guaymas

by johne991 Online Now Dec 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Is there a train that transports RVs from the US border to Guaymas?

1 Answer Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Tour Operators?

by magnolia44 Online Now Jan 11, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I will be visiting Guaymas around the 1st of April, am interested in taking a tour, walking, boat ride, San Carlos, or something while I'm there, cannot find much in the travel books, any tour operators you know of with or without a website would be most helpful or a site where things to do in and around Guaymas?
      Don't need a hotel or even 'dining'

Thanks, Magnolia

2 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM
    • Guaymas to Bahai de Kino

by DenandDode Online Now Mar 15, 2008 at 3:28 PM

We would like to have a look at Bahia Kino on our way north from Guaymas.

Should we drive from Guaymas to Hermosillo on Highway 15, and then west on Highway 16 to Kino? I realize that this is the long route.

Or has anyone driven on on Highway 15 to Highway 24, northwest on 24, up to 16, and then west on to Kino? What is the condition of Highways 24 and 16?

Thanks for any information you can give us.

Dennis and Doreen

• spanish language school in Guaymas

by kathdenz Online Now May 31, 2007 at 9:41 AM

I want to travel to Guaymas and am looking for a spanish language school to attend while there.

Kathy

• housing and medical care in guaymas

by golren Online Now May 25, 2007 at 2:13 PM

We will be living and working in Guaymas.Mexico as of August of this year and would like to find out about housing and medical care in that area. For instance where is the nearest American hospital. Would appreciate any info on these subjects.
      Cheers M G

• GPintransit's Profile Photo

Guaymas and San Carlos information

by GPintransit Online Now Mar 29, 2004 at 11:16 AM

I'm planning a trip to San Carlos, ten miles away from Guaymas, end of April any information as to lodging, hotels, fishing would be of great assistance. Thank you in advance for your assistance. GPintransit

2 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM