Guayaquil Travel Answers

change location

Naranjal Information

by wallawallapat Online Now Oct 6, 2007 at 12:43 PM

Hi - I will be in the Naranjal area the month of November - has any member been there and can you offer some tips on transportation, things to do, safety or anything else of interest? I'm not going to be in Guayaquil more than a day but see there's plenty to do there. I am looking forward to the smaller area of Naranjal. Thank you for your help! WWPat

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • farcos100's Profile Photo

Re: Naranjal Information

by farcos100 Online Now Nov 20, 2007 at 3:56 PM

I'm sorry I havent read this post earlier. I live in Guayaquil, and from my experience, there's not to much to do in Naranjal. It's a small town where Agriculture and small commerce is its main activities. No big attractions, malls, or entertainment centers. You could take advantage of side trips, to enjoy natural landscape of coast Ecuador ( Salinas, Playas, Guayaquil, Manta..etc.)Hope this helps.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Naranjal Information

by wallawallapat Online Now Dec 1, 2007 at 7:19 PM

Thank you for this answer - it is my daughter who is in Ecuador and she is working for a macaw captive breeding program. She's returning this weekend to the US but has absolutely loved her month in the remote area south of Naranjal. She did travel in to Cuenca and had a good weekend being a tourist.
    Thank you again. pat

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines