Guatemala City Travel Answers

change location
Mollymj's Profile Photo

Help! Housing near A El Salvador/Antigua El Salvador, Scout Campo Escuela San Jorge Muxbal

by Mollymj Online Now Oct 2, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Hello,

I'm inquiring for my son who has an opportunity to do some scout volunteering at the Scout Campo Escueal San Jorge but we need very close housing...a shared room, a host family, a safe motel, ...ANYTHING safe (that's key). It needs to be within walking distance or via an easy bus/shuttle ride. I'm clueless as to where to turn. He has to report for training on Oct 14th and we're running out of time for him to take advantage of this opportunity:( Also, if anyone knows any nearby hostels that might work... but we would need daily transportation for 6 weeks to the camp. Any ideas on transportation? Are there local cooperative shuttles that deliver people locally. I don't think we could afford a taxi daily!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • ranger49's Profile Photo

Re: Help! Housing near A El Salvador/Antigua El Salvador, Scout Campo Escuela San Jorge Muxbal

by ranger49 Online Now Oct 2, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Would not the local Scout Association be able to advise - if not able to provide accommodation within the camp?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines